LolAccounts 🎮 Accounts & RP Gifting - EUW | NA | PBE 🎮 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LolAccounts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LolAccounts 🎮 Accounts & RP Gifting - EUW | NA | PBE 🎮

Buy League Of Legends Accounts | Unranked level 30 Lol Accounts New accounts daily, Unranked hand leveled smurfs, Ranked accounts, Ultra rare skin accounts, All Servers, Instant delivery 24/7, Free insurance for every purchase, Live support. If You are looking for specific account, contact us via contact section or use Live chat on working hours (8 a.m. - 10 p.m. GMT +2) and we will try to find the best match for you. Accepted over 200 payment methods via G2A Pay.

All Accounts are hand leveled, including fresh MMR smurfs.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LolAccounts 🎮 Accounts & RP Gifting - EUW | NA | PBE 🎮-thr-q_chqfy02ggsf07waw-png   LolAccounts 🎮 Accounts & RP Gifting - EUW | NA | PBE 🎮-js0jei-gif  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LolAccounts; 10-27-2018 at 04:45 AM. Reason: No links outside legendary threads

LolAccounts 🎮 Accounts & RP Gifting - EUW | NA | PBE 🎮
    kartmanocp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LolAccounts View Post

LolAccounts get your INACTIVE, PRIVATE ACCOUNT instant delivered 24/7 with lifetime insurance! EUW|NA|PBE or any server you're looking for, we will find a perfect account for you!

LolAccounts 🎮 Accounts & RP Gifting - EUW | NA | PBE 🎮-thr-q_chqfy02ggsf07waw-png[/URL]

LolAccounts 🎮 Accounts & RP Gifting - EUW | NA | PBE 🎮-js0jei-gif

Purchased an account. 19$ was listed as unranked and unverified. It was both. However. There was 0 RP and 0 IP on the account. Also had mutliple games played in placements (4 for solo queue, 3 lost) and I forget how many there were in flex played. If you're interested in buying the account from me I'll sell it for $5. It's 30 and technically "unranked,"

I will add the seller has been very communicative and helping me the best he can. Because I verified the email he is unable to add it to his stock to resell it.

Aside from the issues previously mentioned the sell was quick and simple. Delivery was indeed instant and it lived up to everyone they said it would. I'm just being difficult because I wanted a fresh 30 without any ranked games at all.