EUW Diamond season 6 account 115 skins menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fony's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EUW Diamond season 6 account 115 skins

Good day
    Im looking to sell my old main account which was created at times of season 1 due to switching to more casual fun game style in lower elo brackets. Account was played in ranked since season 1 have tons of rare skins like judgment kayle il provide link to all skins below. Been bronze/silver in season 1-2 then gold for seasons 3-5 and finished diamond in season 6, currently in season 7 unranked with no placements games played so clean slate.As i didnt play this account for while some newer champs are missing they are :Aurelion sol,Azir,Bard,Camille,Ivern,Kayn,Rakan,Reksai,Tahm Kench,Taliyah and xayah. Im original and the only owner with all original details in tact. There is not really any ip or rp on account. As to runes there is 7 rune pages with most of runes bought
    Links: Skins Mupus 's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats For some reason elophant doesnt diplay Riot kayle, Victorious Maokai,
    Mupus - Summoner search results - League of Legends
    Runes EUW Diamond season 6 account 115 skins-runes-gif

With any questions or offers please contact me here or through pm.
    Last edited by Fony; 08-04-2017 at 10:24 AM.

EUW Diamond season 6 account 115 skins