Profitable League of Legends Website menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kryptix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Profitable League of Legends Website

Introduction:
    This a big opportunity for someone trying to break into the video game services scene or someone already involved in LOL and wanting to save thousands of dollars of custom development.
    This website is a great way to profit off the #1 game in the world, League of Legends. What makes this site unique is the amount of automization that has been provided by the custom backend. $3,394.95 in sales from Apr 2016 - October 2016. The website features tons of unique content that is well presented and optimally siloed for SEO purposes.

Technology:
    The website features a completely custom coded backend that handles everything from booster applications, payments, account delivery, calculator prices, customer emails, order tracking, ect. It was designed to minimize the time needed to run the site and make everything such as prices, emails, messages, ect to be changed without coding.

Time Commitments:

Even at full scale it doesn't take more than an hour to manage everything daily due to the amount of efficiency from the member area. Daily routine is simply checking emails, checking up on orders, checking on freelancers, and making sure accounts are stocked.

How do we make money?
    We offer services such as boosting, which a freelancer completes for a fee of 60% of the sale price. Boosters (freelancers) are found very easily and we have a ton of applications stocked up in the members area. The order tracking handles the completion of orders and allows for them to mark it as complete and communicate with the customer in a secure environment.

The bread and butter of the sales are account sales. Sold for $19.99 and delivered instantly.

Why am I selling?
    I've been busy with real life ventures and haven't put any effort into the website. I've been wasting this beautiful website and since Oct 2016 haven't been taking any new sales. There has still been consistent traffic and web rankings. Even during the off months since October the website is still seeing 311-577 sessions monthly.

What you get:
    Quality aged domain with optimized on page and off page SEO (10.5 Years old, PR 2, Domain Authority 30, Page Authority 3
    Custom coded order tracking backend with tons of quality of life features.
    Customer email list
    VPS takeover (optional), we have a great deal for only 7$ a month which provides 4gb of dedicated ram, 2gb of swap ram, 45gb ssd space and 4 dedicated CPU's.
    1 week website training
    Facebook page
    All marketing materials and PDFs
    S6 ELO Guide, high quality written 6 months ago by a top tier player.

Opportunities:
    The biggest opportunity for the site is through paid advertising as the margins are quite good on all offerings and the SEO is already fairly optimized. If you're good with Facebook Ad and Adwords that would be ideal.

Verification:
    I've put together a pack that includes screenshots of PayPal, Analytics and other information for serious buyers. I'm willing to walk serious buyers through the Analytics, PayPal, and members area to verify everything.

Upon Sale:
    I'll help you transition and get used to everything for a week. We can also setup a non-compete to reassure you that I have no plans to compete with you in the future.

PM me or add GetLOLAccount to skype to discuss further.
    We offer the Ultimate League of Legends Services!

Profitable League of Legends Website
    SamuelRuhl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When it comes to building any website, the most important factor is unique content. Backlink helps to drive the traffic to the website which can increase the website ranking in the search engine. There are many techniques like SEO, social media marketing, email marketing. One can read more here about the techniques to increase the website ranking, which can also result in sales boosting of the business.