PHOTOS championship riven, all champions, legendary/legacy skins AND MORE! 5 accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

alosha007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PHOTOS championship riven, all champions, legendary/legacy skins AND MORE! 5 accounts

Hello i am selling all my smurf accounts because i am currently leveling another one with my roomate for myself and want skins, champs, etc. Make sure to check out the photos i tried to include alot of info in them. the first couple are this account with championship riven, and championship thresh, some legacy skins. and the others are my other accounts with alot of skins, legendaries, and a couple have almost all the champs except a few. This is one of my accounts it is currently Bronze 2 and has the championship riven skin which is worth well over 100$ but i have it on one of my others as well, in a seperate listing (silver 5, which also has gold barrier from last season) 3 of these accounts were gold last season. I am willing to go with my information first because all my accounts i created under my email, i know all the security questions etc. and can provide full security. If interested please pm me here or add my skype xmonsterxenergyx. I can provide much more info upon request on each of my accounts and let you log on prior to purchasing it or trading. All of my accounts have full ad/ap tier 3 runes pages as well.

UPDATE*** I am also selling my main account i have 119 champs, only missing about 10, it has over 95 skins including alot of rare skins like zombie brand, hextechm, 5+ legendaries etc and many legacy skins currently silver 5

LINK TO PHOTOS: Dropbox - lol

here is a quick overview on what is on my accounts, they all have much more than what is listed but this is a general idea if so you can decide which you are interested in. My main from last season is draylex and it has gold border
    Draylex
    draylex's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
    16 skins
    Forecast Janna, red baron corki, riot kayle, red card kat, victorious maokai,
    omega squad teemo, whistler village twitch, haunted zyra,
    gold 1 last season currently silver 5
    90+ champions, 311 mastery points 22 unused champion mastery tokens

Killerdamage
    Killerdamage's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
    12 skins
    Bad Santa Veigar, Warring Kingdoms Xin
    Bronze 1 last season currently bronze 5
    52 Champions

Sandsandwich
    sandsandwich's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
    5 skins
    Professor Ryze, championship thresh
    Unranked last season currently bronze 3
    26 Champions

indigolasers
    indigo lasers's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
    5 skins
    riot kayle, super galaxy rumble
    silver 1 last season currently bronze 4
    48 champions

Wobblas

9 skins
    gravelord azir, championship riven
    unranked last season currently bronze 1
    33 champions
    Last edited by alosha007; 03-25-2017 at 08:36 PM.

PHOTOS championship riven, all champions, legendary/legacy skins AND MORE! 5 accounts