96 skins,almost all champs first owner from season 1 account for sale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Spahija's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

96 skins,almost all champs first owner from season 1 account for sale

Hello everyone,

I have decided to sell my account since i have no use of it anymore and i don't have the joy playing League of Legends as i used to have.
    This account was made at the end of season 1 and a lot of love and hard work was put in it. I am not sure for what amount i would sell the account but i can surely say only the skins on it are worth around 400 euros. I am going to think about any offer you guys are gonna have for me,also scammers dont even try to add me since if we get to a deal i am going to look for a middleman for this trade. Account is on EUW
    Feel free to ask if you need any extra info about the account.Acc was bronze in s1,gold in s2,diamond s3,diamond s4,platinum s5 and plat 5 atm after the first 10 games so the mmr is pretty great.

ip =13900
    rp = 120

Screenshot by Lightshot - champs ( the missing ones)

Screenshot by Lightshot - runes
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

- skins

Feel free to contact me...Cheers

Last edited by DvASystems; 05-09-2017 at 09:57 AM. Reason: No outbound links outside legendary threads

96 skins,almost all champs first owner from season 1 account for sale