Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥 ELO BOOSTING SERVICE 🔥 All SERVERS 🔥 VPN 🔥 Gamestore 🔥

Originally Posted by Thebaws12 View Post
    Bought a boost in silver league from him. Was quick delivery Can recommend this guy!
    Originally Posted by imfeederthx View Post
    bought a plat 4 to dia 5 quickly and 75% winrate in 4 days. very good
    Originally Posted by Operationblitz View Post
    Bought a silver to gold boost and was done quick and efficiently.
    Originally Posted by j600 View Post
    good prices, good boost...very happy
    Originally Posted by slained View Post
    Contacting now, thanks!
    Originally Posted by Mythika View Post
    From Plat 3 to Plat 2 in just 4h, 100% winrate.
    Highly recommended!!

Thanks so much ^^.
    Originally Posted by Adam Black View Post
    Gold 2 - Plat 5 boost completed. Won 90% games. Amazing to spectate. Highly recommended
    Originally Posted by Mixymus View Post
    Silver 2 to Gold 5 for €23 in just 1 day and 90% wins! Good Service as well. 10/10 would get boost again.
    Originally Posted by Ang3lus19 View Post
    Bought p1-d5 and it was done in less than 24 hours, 1 loss. Amazingly fast service. Gr8 service, I r8 8/8, m8!

Client: Why should I get a boosted?

GameStoreTeam : Customers often climb on their own after getting good teammates. Sometimes you just need someone to unstuck you from that elo first.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client: What level are your boosters?

GameStoreTeam:Our boosters are Diamond 3 - Challenger, that depends on server.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client: Is the service safe to use, because I am afraid to give my account Username and Password?

GameStoreTeam : Our team is not interested in your account, those players have extremely expensive accounts, you may not worry about that at all!
    Client : How does your Service Exactly work?

GameStoreTeam : After payment is done, our booster will play till the end of your order, so will get higher Solo Queue Ranked Ladder, we may use VPN if it is needed!
    Client: How fast will the order be completed?

GameStoreTeam : That depends on your current Elo and LP gain per win. But due to the high skill, it is done as fast as it's possible.
    Client : What payment methods do you accept?

GameStoreTeam : Currently we accept PayPal and Skrill payments. WesternUnion is also possible, but it has to be preliminary agreed!
    Client : Can I get banned for boosting?

GameStoreTeam: There is a small chance, but, we use VPN for safety to provide the highest quality service!
    Client: What servers do you function on?

GameStoreTeam : At the moment we work on the following servers: EU West, EU Nordic & East, North America, Russia, Turkey. We can also handle Brazil, Latin America North, Latin America South and Oceania.
    Client: What is your refund policy?

GameStoreTeam : You will never need a refund, so we don’t offer it. We guarantee each order with unlimited booster upgrades until the account is finished. This ensures a 100% success rate.
    Client : Do the boosters have access to my IP and RP ?

GameStoreTeam : Our boosters do not spend IP and RP on your account!
    Client o the boosters chat with my friends?

GameStoreTeam: No, our boosters did not respond to messages. In-game chat also ignored.
    Client : Do the boosters use scripts or illegal programs?

GameStoreTeam :No, all of our boosters never use illegal software while playing on your accounts.
    Client: How can I check progress of my boost ?

GameStoreTeam : There are two methods: ask support or view info sites (op.gg , lolking)
    Client: Can I spectate the games during the boost?

GameStoreTeam : Yes, you can spectate games through info sites (op.gg) or through a second account that you have on your main account's friend's list.
    Client: I have a question which I can't find in the FAQ, how can I ask it?

GameStoreTeam : You can contact us Your Store

Last edited by GameStore; 10-24-2017 at 11:16 AM.

🔥 ELO BOOSTING SERVICE 🔥 All SERVERS 🔥 VPN 🔥 Gamestore 🔥
    Thebaws12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a boost in silver league from him. Was quick delivery Can recommend this guy!

imfeederthx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought a plat 4 to dia 5 quickly and 75% winrate in 4 days. very good

Operationblitz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a silver to gold boost and was done quick and efficiently.

rogueangel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highly DO NOT recommend buying boosts from these ppl. They make empty promises and always just say "sry well fix it tomorrow". Ive been told at least 4 times over skype dont worry we will fix it...I purchased a plat 1 to d5 back around Dec 25th, I was plat 1 with 30lp. These ppl are so bad they draged me down to plat2 with less than 20lp!! Ive never seen someone loose so many games...All the losses are not on one day either they have a win rate of about 30%. I understand the holidays are hard to get ppl to boost so I gave them the benifit of the doubt and gave them more time...and then more time...and then even more time. But its now Jan9 over 15 days sense I purchased the boost and Im done. these ppl are terrible at LOL and cant boost anyone past plat5 it seems. GL HF dont buy from these guys

j600's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good prices, good boost...very happy

slained's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacting now, thanks!

Mythika's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From Plat 3 to Plat 2 in just 4h, 100% winrate.
    Highly recommended!!

Thanks so much ^^.

Adam Black's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gold 2 - Plat 5 boost completed. Won 90% games. Amazing to spectate. Highly recommended

Mixymus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silver 2 to Gold 5 for €23 in just 1 day and 90% wins! Good Service as well. 10/10 would get boost again.

Ang3lus19's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought p1-d5 and it was done in less than 24 hours, 1 loss. Amazingly fast service. Gr8 service, I r8 8/8, m8!

julenisse1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought boost from B3 to S5. Delivered in 3 days. Very high winrate. thanks!