**ALL Servers** ELO Boosting! Placements! Coaching! &More! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EloBoostNow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**ALL Servers** ELO Boosting! Placements! Coaching! &More!

Also Available:

- Coaching
    - Unranked level 30s
    - Duo Queue Service

Proof:

Boosting Terms

- The person that is boosting your account is located in the region you are from.
    - They are using a VPN/Proxy to Boost. The VPN will be located as close to the region you are located. The IP is available upon request.
    - The customer can log into the account in between boosting sessions? If you use a VPN yourself, yes. If not, please don't unless you understand the risks.
    ---- If yes, how much time should the customer wait after the booster logs out before they can log in? Again, if you use your own VPN you can login whenever you want. If you use a static IP it is in your best interest to simply not play until the service is completed. I will not be responsible for your actions.
    - If the account gets banned or rewards are removed during Boosting or right after (within 2 days), we will compensate you. I do everything in my power to ensure your account is safe, and after doing over 300+ successful boosts, I am happy to say I've never had a client get permabanned. However, I cannot control everything and I am not responsible for anything YOU DO to get action taken against your account.
    Last edited by EloBoostNow; 01-15-2015 at 05:03 AM.

**ALL Servers** ELO Boosting! Placements! Coaching! &More!
    EloBoostNow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eloboostnow on skype