[US] Grand Master Heroes of the Storm Account + 1 Hour Coaching menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jeffeg2002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] Grand Master Heroes of the Storm Account + 1 Hour Coaching

Hello! I am selling my US Season 3 Grand Master Heroes of the Storm account. This is my personal account that I climbed to GM with last season. I am selling the account because I have been accepted to medical school and won't have the time to play. This account has all characters I have deemed necessary to be competitive in ranked along with over 15k gold to buy a character if there is something else you would like as well. It has placed into Diamond 3 this season (highest possible) and is getting 30+ personal rank adjustment points every game to fly up the ladder again. On Hotslogs I am listed over 2900 MMR after the season reset. If you purchase the account and are interested, I will also include an hour of coaching where we can play QM/Unranked Draft together and talk about how to improve or anything else you'd like to discuss during the hour.

If you have absolutely any questions regarding the account, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'd be happy to answer. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Here is an album of pictures relevant to the account with some identifying information blocked out:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I will absolutely accept offers! Don't hesitate to message me and I can edit the price if we reach a deal.

I am selling the account PlayerAuctions here for security for both you and me!

[US] Grand Master Heroes of the Storm Account + 1 Hour Coaching