MMOPEON►HERO AND TEAM LEAGUE [solo/duo] RANK BOOST☼PLACEMENT MATCHES☼HERO CODES menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MMOPEON's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOPEON►HERO AND TEAM LEAGUE [solo/duo] RANK BOOST☼PLACEMENT MATCHES☼HERO CODES

Hello everyone!

MMOPEON.ru are engaged in trade in online games from 2010. From that year we completed more that 50.000 orders of account boosting, gold selling in different games, code selling. 99,9 % orders were from russian community. Since recently we offer our services in English on different trade forums.

The principles of work remain unchanged today:

- An individual approach to each buyer.
    - All orders are carried out manually by experienced professionals - top rated players - without using third-party programs that automate the game process.
    - We support exclusively honest and transparent relations with clients.
    - The term of the service agreed with the client will never be violated through our fault.
    - Administration is personally responsible for the quality of the work performed.
    - We constantly improve the quality of work.
    - We expand the list of services.

MMOPEON.ru presents to your attention Heroes of the Storm chaep boosting service and codes (Starterpack, mounts and heroes) for the game.

Boosting service is avaliable on EU and US servers.

We can boost your account in Hero League and Team League [solo and duo]. Also we can make 10 placement matches (8 wins quarantee), level up your hero or account, complete daily quests, win 1-10-20-50 games and everything else what you want. Just contact me and tell which kind of boost you need. Contacts you will find at the end of this post.

We accept payment in paypal, skrill, webmoney, bank cards.

If we boost with account sharing, we will use your account only for completing your order and only at agreed time. We guarantee the safety of all propery in you account.

▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒

HERO CODES / MOUNT CODES

Here you can find cheap (REALLY CHEAP) hero and mount codes for Heroes of the Storm.
    All codes are with instant delivery after payment. Every seller have many feedbacks. All feedbacks can be places only after payment.

Heroes:
    Gul'dan code region free _____ ~ 2 €
    Zagara code region free _____ ~ 1,5 €
    Li Li code region free _____ ~ 1 €
    Zeratul region free _____ ~ 3 €
    Zeratul + Ronin skin region free _____ ~ 4 €
    Sonya region free _____ ~ 1 €
    Jaina region free _____ ~ 1 €
    Raynor + skin Commander region free _____ ~ 3,3 €

Mount Golden tiger region free _____ ~ 6 €

Starter Pack region free _____ ~ 8 €

Heroes of the Storm Portrait Chen TeSPA _____ ~ 12 €

▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒

PLACEMENT MATCHES IN HEROES AND TEAM LEAGUE

We can help you to start new rating season. If you dont have current rank, first of all you need to finish 10 placement matches and ingame matchmaking system will make your personal skill rank.

if you planing to order boost rank up to master-grandmaster and you rank in previous season was not very low, I advice you order placement matches from us. We always try to make 100 % winrate (10 wins), after that you will get high start rank. It will save you much money.

We guarantee 8 wins in 10 matches. If we can't finish your order with 8 wins, we are ready to make money back. The refund amount is determined in the following way: your paid summ minus won games multiplied the value of one game. You can take this money back or use them in your next order, for example.

Price for 10 placement matches Hero League _____ ~ 36 €
    Price for 10 placement matches Team League _____ ~ 72 €

HERO LEAGUE RATING BOOST

Our offer for Hero League is very cheap.
    Hero league boosting is avaliable only with account sharing.

Here I will post approximate prices:

Bronze / per division _____ ~9 €
    Silver / per division _____ ~9 €
    Gold / per division _____ ~9 €

Platinum 5 -> Platinum 4 _____ ~14 €
    Platinum 4 -> Platinum 3 _____ ~14 €
    Platinum 3 -> Platinum 2 _____ ~14 €
    Platinum 2 -> Platinum 1 _____ ~14 €
    Platinum 1 -> Diamond 5 _____ ~20 €

Diamond 5 -> Diamond 4 _____ ~20 €
    Diamond 4 -> Diamond 3 _____ ~25 €
    Diamond 3 -> Diamond 2 _____ ~25 €
    Diamond 2 -> Diamond 1 _____ ~35 €
    Diamond 1 -> Master _____ ~45 €
    Master to GrandMaster _____ ~300 €

To clarify the price please contact us and we will offer you the best price during our 'low price policy'.

ACCOUNT (PLAYER) AND HERO LEVELING IN HEROES OF THE STORM

Account (player) leveling

1-10 lvl _____ ~16 €
    10-20 lvl _____ ~32 €
    20-30 lvl _____ ~46 €
    30-40 lvl _____ ~63 €

Heroes leveling

1-5 lvl _____ ~18 €
    5-10 lvl _____ ~95 €
    10-15 lvl _____ ~152 €
    15-20 lvl _____ ~152 €

COACHING FROM GRAND MASTERS

You can order coaching / training for the game Heroes of the Storm.

If you want to learn how to play Heroes of the Storm or improve your game skill and go higher on the rating table in HotS, then this service is just for you!

Our players have a huge experience of playing Heroes of the Storm for all classes, they know a lot of tactics, they can use any role and can give an in-depth analysis of each of them.

We will teach you different strategies on the cards or the game for a particular character, as well as teach you how to react to certain specific situations and get out of them.

You can play through TeamSpeak / Discord / Skype, watch replays and discuss what you had to do differently. Just tell your coach what skill in hots you want to develop and it will adjust to your requirements.

Training is available in Russian and English languages.

Play with GrandMaster! In the menu to the right, you can select the desired training service in the game Heroes of the Storm:

• Analysis of the game you have already played. The price is indicated for 1 replay (25-30 mins) _____ ~11 € / 1 replay
    • Playing with the coach: the first training (40-50 mins) _____ ~11 €
    • 1 game with the coach and analysis of 1 replay (40-50 mins) _____ ~23 €
    • 2 games with a coach and analysis of 2 replays (80-90 mins) _____ ~42 €
    • 3 games with a coach and analysis of 3 replays (120-150 mins) _____ ~63 €
    • Team coaching: analysis of replays, correcting the actions during a fight with other teams. The price is indicated per hour. _____ ~25 € / hour

Contact information
    Contact me via: skype mmopeon.ru / email: [email protected] / viber, telegram, whatsapp +7 987 82I II 44 [only text messages]

Click on the picture to add me in skype and begin

In skype look for a login 'mmopeon.ru' - there are many scammers...

It is me:

By the way, here is my old threads with some feedbacks

1) first
    2) second
    3) third

I really hope you will leave feedbacks too after any order. Thank you
    Last edited by MMOPEON; 09-07-2017 at 04:17 AM. Reason: buy hots boosting, US and US boost

MMOPEON►HERO AND TEAM LEAGUE [solo/duo] RANK BOOST☼PLACEMENT MATCHES☼HERO CODES
    Nesyla's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/43
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, since you dont seem to have any kind of reputation in this particular thread ( some of your previous rep date 2014 ) i recommend you offer some well known users a skin or a boost in order to get some reputation.

Also, should you be interested in expanding this service, i myself am GM and know most top 30 GM's with around 3500-4000 MMR. Let me know.

Kind Regards,

- Nesy

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. I dont understand you. You want to get free skin or boost instead of 'some reputation\ to this post ?

Nesyla's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/43
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOPEON View Post
    Hello. I dont understand you. You want to get free skin or boost instead of 'some reputation\ to this post ?
    Nope mate, not interested in either, i was just offering you an advice.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nesyla View Post
    Nope mate, not interested in either, i was just offering you an advice.
    Thank you very much =)

I think, we do not need to separate people by the color of their nickname on the forum. Everybody can count on a discount if he bargains =)

Btw, added you in skype.

Doryooku's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a boost for me last season and it went legit extremely fast for a very good price, never seen such dedication before. Keep it like that!

Gunneerr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought two hero codes. Easy, fast and friendly.
    Thank you.

Edit:
    Got the tiger mount aswell. Fast and friendly!
    Last edited by Gunneerr; 07-13-2017 at 09:07 AM. Reason: One more purchase.

sodaHS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you so much, very professional, very fast, good service.