(High end) Cheap US Hearthstone account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

trendais's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(High end) Cheap US Hearthstone account

Hey , here to sell my account . The reason i want to sell it is simply because i do not play it anymore , i just do some quests from time to time and i feel like it is better

to sell it now and not later when it will cost less cuz i dont get cards as i used to.

The price im asking is 90$(USD) And it is slightly negotiable for the rly interested ppl.

---------- Details and stuff ------------

Dust if u recylcle all the unnecessary cards : 20,000+

Legendary cards [69] - some images u can find here : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Epic cards [135+]
    Rare cards = missing like 20% total
    Common cards -Missing ~less than 10%

Adventures:

Every adventure is payed for and fully unlocked
    Heroic : None done ,i assume all of them can be completed with my cardset

Cardbacks - 46 rarest being the BRM pre-order one

I have only 1 rare card which is Golden Gelbin Mak****rque ( Aquired via playing and paying in the closed alpha of the game )

If u have any questions or wanna see the full collection, please feel free to add me at skype or email : [email protected]

I take a lot of payment methods dont be afraid to ask

I will go first to trusted/feedbacked members of this community but to no one else

If u have no feedbacks i will not be going first in any case.

MM Is acceptable and will only be done with a mm who will protect me from chargebacks/Disputes e.t.c.

(High end) Cheap US Hearthstone account