[S] Packs /  Skins / Adventures menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GameStuff's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now till 20 march we add free preorder of new expansion for all 100 eur + orders !!!!!

[S] Packs /  Skins / Adventures
    Suniza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 400 packs + 1 Hero Skin on Jan 23.
    At this Moment exactly 0 cards received.
    Said there has been a paypal error on his account (nothing to do with my payment), he cut contact 2 weeks ago, told me i should sehr an email to his "shop" because he can't help me further. First Time He mentioned a shop, it has no homepage and a gmx email.

Xenoshi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol what's happend ?

I bought from him packs and everything was ok , and that guy from Poland was really nice man ... I guess it's not ban for scam ? Because i have him on friendlist and he is still selling stuff

Shadowless's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poland? I recall reading Portugal somewhere. Anyway this looks very fishy. Would just like to share my experience with a scammer (GiantPanda) coincidentally also from Poland. Hope this is helpful.

1) Saw a post advertising packs for cheap, like 50 to 75% discount. Do note that the max discount amazon give is 25%. So unless they intend to make a lost or are money laundering, not sure how they benefit from it. Too good to be true? Usually it is. Unfortunely, silly me took the bait.
    2) contact was swift but when I said can only pay using PayPal business, became very hesitant and wanted other forms of payment. Reason I only found out later - this form of payment has buyer protection i.e. can claim refund if scammed!
    3) seller relented about PayPal but told me to confirm purchase immediately so can receive the funds even though nothing is sent over yet. Again silly me just did that.
    4) bullshit starts - all kinds of excuses as to why the packs cannot be sent, some so ridiculous i.e. Issue with hearthstone drop rates when MSOG released (like how is this relevant).
    5) harder to contact now
    6) also attempt to milk you for more - 50 euro more 500 packs!
    7) my patience ran out so raised a dispute in PayPal which fortunately I got my refund back (seller even had the cheek to claim he sent packs already)
    side note - seller didn't even have my account details all this while so how is the packs going to be sent! Again, this is another red flag which I missed. I believe there is no other way to "send" packs other than logging into yr account and buying using their amazon coins.

Hope my experience can serve as a caveat to others. Cheers!

Xenoshi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know but i bought again from him packs and everything was fine also he share me hes screen so just don't know maybe you were unlucky or just past here proofs of that what are you saying.

moltenhumi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got scammed too. Lost 50 euros 2 months ago.
    Talked sh** like too many orders and shop problems, after one week didn't even reply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12