Hearthstone Academy offering boosting/coaching/ and more! ★ PROFESSIONAL ★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kazimierz's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone Academy offering boosting/coaching/ and more! ★ PROFESSIONAL ★

Hey! Everyone, get in there!

We, the Academy Group responsible for projects like the , (The first league of legends boosting page in the world [!!!], that have finished nearly 30 000 orders - 30 thousands! - since 2012. We branch out now, and there we are! The Academies group have just joined the Hearthstone-services town.

We believe in professionalism, so NO TIME WASTING, NO SKYPE. Not only everything is automated on our page, but also you can chat with us nearly 24/7 on live chat support.
    Our team consists of top legend players who would play the game for hours anyway, and decided to make boosting their additional income.

Get Hearthstone Rewards | Boosting, Adventures or Coaching | Hearthstone Academy

Hearthstone Academy provides services like boosting, [also done with addition of teamviewer or skype], Adventures [normals, heroics], soon we are opening the coaching page, and we also do custom orders for any wishes of our customers.

WE PLAY ON ALL SERVERS!

The prices are dynamic so I am not going to list them there, but you can check out the site above and check them yourself. The site just started, but as I said we're on the market since around 2012 with LoL Academy, and we take our jobs seriously - we can start boosting you to legend right away.
    Last edited by Kazimierz; 05-08-2016 at 04:06 AM.
    + help me if i rep'ed you
    wait what

Hearthstone Academy offering boosting/coaching/ and more! ★ PROFESSIONAL ★

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's season end coming so it's a good time to order if you still want legend at the end of the season
    wait what

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our coach hit 12 Heroic Tavern Brawl wins in a row, i guess it's worth noting
    Loading ... | Hearthstone Academy
    wait what

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This season we've already gotten 2 customers legend, one of them ended up on top 55 NA.
    wait what