Complete Collection / Dalaran Flame Card Back / Many Golden Cards / Golden Shaman menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Oltraggio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Complete Collection / Dalaran Flame Card Back / Many Golden Cards / Golden Shaman

The account has every card in the game except some useless card from The Grand Tournament. You can create every deck you want. I spent most of my time and more than one thousand euros on this account, but I think that it's time to move on with my life, I need money for other projects I have. That being said, here we go with the golden count.

Golden Common: 102
    Golden Rare: 101
    Golden Epic: 26
    Golden Legendary: 20 (Archmage Antonidas, Bolvar Fordragon, Tirion Fordring, Vol'jin, Al'Akir the Windlord, Wilfred Fizzlebang, Bloodmage Thalnos, Lorewalker Cho, Fjola Lightbane, Harrison Jones, Cairne Bloodhoof, Gazlowe, Justicar Truehart, Sylvanas Windrunner, The Black Knight, Chillmaw, Dr. Boom, Ragnaros the Firelord, Alexstrasza, Ysera)

Golden Shaman
    Warlock 320/500
    Warrior 311/500
    Paladin 159/500
    Druid 129/500
    Hunter 121/500
    Rogue 111/500
    Priest 107/500
    Mage 106/500

Card Backs Honorable Mentions: Medivh, Heroic Naxxramas, Dalaran Flame Card Back, Heroes of the Storm, Galaxy Gifts, Molten Core and The Grand Tournament, the two exclusive preorder card backs from BRM and TGT)

Proof Album: EU Account - Album on Imgur

Additional Battle.net Games: World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor
    Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls - 6 characters at Torment 6 difficulty, a lot of legendary and set items
    Starcraft 2 - Heart of the Swarm
    Heroes of the Storm - some characters bought
    Overwatch - Signed up for the Beta coming in Fall 2015

If you are a collector like me, or simply want to enjoy Hearthstone to its full potential, enjoying golden cards and expensive card backs, I think this is the account for you. I don't like selling it because I had many fun times with this, but as I said my priorities are changing.
    I can't really put a price on this. You feel free to make your offers, or ask for any additional screenshot.
    You can do it here via PM or simply reply to this thread.

Complete Collection / Dalaran Flame Card Back / Many Golden Cards / Golden Shaman
    revets's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I pmed you with my skype