Gta v money pc only menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

3demonmummy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gta v money pc only

JOIN MY DISCORD TO SEE WHETHER I AM ONLINE: Discord

NOTICE 1: DO NOT buy more than 500M - 750M from ANYONE including myself. This is to protect both you and the seller from getting IP banned.
    NOTICE 2: NO MATTER WHAT EVERYONE SAYS, A HACK/CHEAT WILL BE A CHEAT. BUY SERVICES WITH CAUTION.

NOTICE 3: Recommend people to my service and you will automatically get 10M extra to your account.

NOTICE 4: I WILL NEED access to your GTA account. Steam ONLY, as there is a bug with the Social Club software. This is to protect yourself, as money drops in the form of bags are very risky. The money will be directly placed into your bank account.

NOTICE 5: DO NOT send in any orders until I have replied you and confirmed that I am ready to deliver.

HOW TO BUY:

1. Message me here to check whether I am online. I will reply if I am online.
    2. Send me the money via Paypal, and then message me again, informing me of your name in the Paypal message.
    3. Include your username and password in the Paypal message or the message here.
    4. Once I check and confirm that the money has been sent, I will proceed with the service.

PRICES:

BASE PRICE IS $5 = 100M

BUT THAT IS NOT ALL! For every 100M more you buy from me, I will throw in BONUS GTA money!

$10 = 200M + 25M
    $15 = 300M +50M
    $20 = 400M + 100M

And I will stop here because it is the safest amount to buy with the lowest risk of getting banned.

TIPS FOR A SAFE TRANSACTION:

- if you use Steam, turn on Family Sharing, so that I WILL NOT have access to your account, and can only access the game and your game profile.
    - change the password to your accounts first, so that you can always change it back when you get your money from me.
    - disable Steamguard for a faster transaction, as I do not need to wait for you to give me the Steamguard code. If you're not comfortable with it, contact me and we can make relevant arrangements.
    - if you're not comfortable with giving me your Steam account, then I will have to refund you the money. I cannot do it without having your account as this is safer for the both of us.

NOTE:

- I am always on my computer, unless I am sleeping. I will update the status so that you know when to place your order.
    - I cannot do this on consoles.
    - when I respond to you, I will take around 20-30mins and the money will be in your account.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER IF YOU GET BANNED. THERE ARE ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES FOR CHEATING, AND THOSE CONSEQUENCES YOU HAVE TO HANDLE YOURSELF.

CONTACT ME ON DISCORD: Discord

Gta v money pc only