$$$ TEMPORARY DEAL: 1.000.000.000 GTA$ for only ! $$$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gtaonlineservices's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$$$ TEMPORARY DEAL: 1.000.000.000 GTA$ for only $10! $$$

Temporary Deal: 300.000.000 GTA$ + 1 - 300 levels + all unlocks for $10 PayPal only. PC ONLY
    I will give you 300 million GTA$ and up to 300 levels worth of RP and all unlocks for only $10 USD, for a limited time. This service requires me to login to your steam/social club account.
    This method is actually safer than remote drops, and allows me to drop 15 million each second.

Order today and get the billion in a couple of hours.
    I'll be available for local drops for a big part of this day. If you're looking for a quick transaction, make sure to join my discord channel: Discord

How this works
    1. Contact me via Discord or email.
    2. Make sure you change your password before giving it to me, and nothing can go wrong.
    3. I'll tell you when i'm available for a drop.
    4. You send me the login details.
    5. I start dropping some money into your account.
    6. At 50 million i can send you a screenshot to prove i'm legit.
    7. You send the payment (PayPal only)
    8. I drop the other 250 million
    9. Done! Now you're one if the richest gunrunners!

Want a remote drop?
    If you don't want anyone to login into your account, you can also purchase a remote drop. Using this method, we both get in the same lobby and I will drop money bags onto you until we have reached the discussed amount. payment is done during the drop.
    These are the prices for remote drops:

1m - $2
    5m - $6,50
    10m - $10
    15m - $12,50

In need of a modded account?
    If you are willing to pay up front, I can get you a unverified GTA V Social Club account with $300.000.000 on bank for $20,-. This service allows payment via PayPal only. You pay $10,- up front, and $10 after i send you a screenshot of the account with 300 million $ in bank.

Contact
    Discord: Discord
    Email: [email protected]

0% BAN RATE!
    This service is still available, but it's PC ONLY. (19-7-2017)
    Last edited by gtaonlineservices; 07-19-2017 at 04:15 PM.

$$$ TEMPORARY DEAL: 1.000.000.000 GTA$ for only ! $$$