Get Some Cheap & Safe GTA$ Before The Update - 150m for  - 300m for menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gtaonlineservices's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get Some Cheap & Safe GTA$ Before The Update - 150m for $10 - 300m for $16

Get yourself some money before the Gunrunners update launches! I offer a safe, reliable and fast service for a good price.

You can find information about the prices, method and payment on the image above or at my discord server. (link at the bottom of this post)

After the update modders probably won't be able to drop money for a short period.

I have absolutely no intention of scamming anyone, so i'll happily show you that my service works by dropping you some cash before your payment. You can also find vouches for my service at my discord server with the link below.

Contact via Discord is the fastest method. So if you have any questions, join my Discord server for a quick reaction. To join my Discord server, click: Discord This service is PC only

My Email Address: [email protected].
    Attached Images Attached Images Get Some Cheap & Safe GTA$ Before The Update - 150m for  - 300m for -template-min_zpsavddmu3m-jpg 
    Last edited by gtaonlineservices; 06-08-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Get Some Cheap & Safe GTA$ Before The Update - 150m for  - 300m for