Grand Theft Auto V Pre-modded and Custom Accounts (PS3) - Transferable menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mat1050able's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Theft Auto V Pre-modded and Custom Accounts (PS3) - Transferable

TRANSFERRING HAS NOW BEEN CLOSED! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE A MODDED PS3 ACCOUNT, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AT ONE OF MY CONTACT INFOS BELOW!

Howdy, Ownedcore. I am starting up a Grand Theft Auto V modding service for PS3. All the accounts are transferable the day they are created. Ban chance is relatively low, but as the transferring feature is being shut down, accounts for transfer will no longer be created past March 6, 2017.

If you would like to buy a this modding service, just add me on Skype: @mat1050able or MESSAGE me on Facebook (frequently on Facebook, less time on Skype). Or you can PM on Owned Core.

Note* There are recommended limits on money and rank that you should be wary of as a customer. Recommended money and rank would be $350 million and rank 1000 (least chance of ban). However, I can set the rank and amount of money higher if you request it (*only with premium or everything packages).

Pre-modded Accounts - 0 in stock! Message me for details!
    Payment options include: Paypal (message me on Facebook for the payment details), a Canadian (or US) PSN Card, or an Amazon Gift Card Code (US or Canadian, but I'd prefer US)
    Please use these two links to creates new accounts (if you don't have any accounts ready):
    Use this link to create a new PSN account (must be created before purchase): Create a new PSN Account here>
    Use this link to create a new Rock Star Social Club Account: Create R* Social Club Account Here

Common Package - $5
    Rank 1-1000 (see above note)
    Money $1-$250million
    Unlock Clothing

Premium Package - $10
    Rank 1-1000 (see above)
    Money $1-$550 million (recommended is lower than 350 million)
    Unlock Clothing
    Unlock Racing Items (paint, upgrades, etc)
    Unlock Heist Items (clothing, vehicles, aircraft, etc)
    Unlock Tattoos
    Unlock Camos
    3 Modded Outfits
    Basically, unlock everything.

Mixed Bag - $7
    Unlock Clothing
    Unlock Racing Items
    Unlock Heist Items
    Money $1-$250million
    Rank 1-250 (see above)
    3 Modded Outfits

Everything - $25
    Unlock Clothing
    Unlock Racing Items
    Unlock Heist Items
    Money $1-$1billion (recommended is lower than 350 million)
    Rank 1-1000 (see above)
    5 Modded Outfits - Random - For example, the Checkered Outfit
    2 Apartments (filled garage w/super cars and/or rare cars) - some cars will come with custom paints, like colored chrome (refer to the pictures in the thread)

Grand Theft Auto V Pre-modded and Custom Accounts (PS3) - Transferable-grand-theft-auto-v-gif Grand Theft Auto V Pre-modded and Custom Accounts (PS3) - Transferable-grand-theft-auto-v_8-gif Grand Theft Auto V Pre-modded and Custom Accounts (PS3) - Transferable-grand-theft-auto-v_6-gif Grand Theft Auto V_7_Ink_LI.jpg

3 Modded Outfits (you can look online for any particular outfit that is possible on consoles, or I can give you random outfits) - $2

PLEASE READ:
    DISCLAIMER* I must receive payment before I mod the account!
    *I am not responsible for any possible future bans that may occur as a result of modifying your account. There are no refunds under any circumstances, unless stated in this post
    No replacement accounts will be created. You purchase any items from me or my shop understanding the risks involved with modding GTA V.

*I am a student, thus i do not have a ton of time to complete orders. Give me 24 hours, and if I have not completed your order, I will fully refund you. However, most orders will take anywhere from 1-3 hours (depending on how busy I am).
    If you wish to buy, could you please make a functioning e-mail address, PSN account, and Rockstar Social club account, and please send the details to me (only the details for the PSN account and R* SC). -this makes things a little easier for me, instead of wasting time

TIPS to for a decreased chance of getting banned (not guaranteed methods)
    - Don't spend overly ridiculous amounts of money in the first 48 hours ($200 million in 48 hours, for example)
    - In fact, it's best to wait at least a day before spending any money in game
    -Do not spend more than $2million a day for at least a week
    Last edited by mat1050able; 03-14-2017 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Update

Grand Theft Auto V Pre-modded and Custom Accounts (PS3) - Transferable
    modz_amir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)