Yi-Gi-Oh Duel Links Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Alecthro's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yi-Gi-Oh Duel Links Account

Looking to buy a strong Yu-Gi-Oh duel links account that has reached KoG or near it. Please post what type of deck you have; highest pvp rank achieved, and how much youre looking for.

Yi-Gi-Oh Duel Links Account
    BBGtgg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm willing to sell my account if you want. I have achieved KOG multiple times, Including KC Cup and WCQ finals.

I have strong decks in it: A full Gravekeepers deck with 3 Soul Exchange, 3 Star Demotion, Harpies Hunting Ground, and some others you can build Toon Kingdom deck as well in it (I have all Toons). It's Level 50 (You can earn a lot more gems through leveling up the stages) Only like 3-4 characters maxed up so you can still get a lot more gems. All the Toon World Rewards x3 and the Bakura Rewards x3 3 Union Attack almost every Legendary Duelist drop x3. 4 Enemy Controllers (including 2 Prismatic Ones) and at least x1 or x2 of every SR and UR from Every pack ever released in the game. And some other good stuff. Let me know if you could be interested in it to negotiate the price via Private message.

Have a good day!

RiccardoBaleani's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alecthro View Post
    Looking to buy a strong Yu-Gi-Oh duel links account that has reached KoG or near it. Please post what type of deck you have; highest pvp rank achieved, and how much youre looking for.
    Hi, i have an account from 3 Years and ive been kog for' times 3519021677 write me on WhatsApp for photos