2/1
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Xbox Live Account $500+ Value W/ Recent Games + DLC + Season Pass

Hello OwnedCore community! Thank you again for your time. I am looking to sell a Xbox Live account via PlayerAuctions. The reason I want to sell through PlayerAuctions is they guarantee safety for both the buyer and seller. I offer a FREE 7-day insurance, so if you experience any issues with the account within a week, you can request a full refund. I have yet to have any complaints on the accounts I have sold and look forward to helping someone get a great price on a large number of games!

Thank you for checking out this awesome Xbox Live account! I have used this account for almost 2 years now and have loved every second of it. The account comes with several big name titles including:

7 Days to Die
    Tom Clancy's The Division
    Call of Duty Black Ops III: Launch Edition
    Madden NFL 16
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    Halo 5 Guardians - Digital Deluxe
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
    Watch_Dogs
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse
    Assassin's Creed Unity
    Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
    Halo Wars
    Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition

It comes with all of this plus several free games that I have spent hours progressing on. To add on to this value, I have the Season pass for Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Batman: Arkham Knight. Additionally, my Madden 16 Ultimate Team has nearly 2 MILLION Coins in value including the 99 Golden Ticket Adrian Peterson. On top of all of this, some games I played were shared with me via library. You will not get access to those games as they don't belong to this account but it's worth noting this Xbox Live account has a 92 Overwatch Rank and was top 50 in the Mercy leaderboards. This Xbox Live account will change your gaming experience and I truly believe anyone will be grateful they purchased this account. Message me on PlayerAuctions if you have any questions!

https://www.playerauctions.com/xbox-live/account/o!124896019/

*SOLD! Thank you!
    Last edited by Mr.Vanderbilt; 12-05-2016 at 11:29 AM.
    "Gaming currency can't be look at as a product. What we do is a service. We help the father with kids, the students drowning in work, play the games they love."

Selling Xbox Live Account 0+ Value W/ Recent Games + DLC + Season Pass
    Mr.Vanderbilt's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the interest! This account has been sold
    "Gaming currency can't be look at as a product. What we do is a service. We help the father with kids, the students drowning in work, play the games they love."