PokerTracker 4 - Online Poker Statistic Bot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

YellowCake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PokerTracker 4 - Online Poker Statistic Bot

I am selling my license of Poker Tracker 4 - PokerTracker - Online Poker Software, Player Stats Tracking & HUD

The license i have is the $99 Holdem.

I am selling it for $40 + i ll throw as a bonus my 1 million PokerStars hands from 0.01/0.02 stake.

It is a good deal for someone that is starting on online poker or wants to learn and become better.
    A good start is just depositing $10(PokerStars) and starting on lowest stake 0.01/0.02 + using PokerTracker4 and a having a solid strategy.
    I will give you a guide for low stakes that you can learn in a day or two and also which poker community to join + my bookmarked videos.

Your longterm goal would be to increase table size you play to 2-4 at same time on lowest stake than to play more than 4 tables if you want to grind low stakes, or level up to higher stake levels. (Watch Nanonko on youtube how he farms 24 low stake tables for motivation).

If you are interested send me a pm.
    Last edited by YellowCake; 12-08-2016 at 01:21 PM.

PokerTracker 4 - Online Poker Statistic Bot