███████REAL LIFE INGAME ITEMS - Should We Do It Guys ?███████ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D3Hell's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    122 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

███████REAL LIFE INGAME ITEMS - Should We Do It Guys ?███████

Well, its just a thought but i was wondering would you guys want us to start making custom made ingame items ? WoW Thunderfury, Illidans dual blades, Diablo 3 Maximus, Furnace, Incese torch, Immortal King boulder, any item you want !

We are seriously considering this option but first we need the community's feedback. We were thinking of price range in the 250-450 euros or more (for 100% custom tailored orders with name engraving etc). Shipping will be done via fedex or other international shipping cariers and orders will be posted on ebay if you so desire or jsut ordered via skype.
    Tell us your thoughts, the items you want the most and how much would you pay for them !

Fill this up for me :P
    Game -
    Item -
    Price range i would pay -
    Last edited by D3Hell; 03-03-2015 at 11:06 AM.
    D3Hell - Gaming Evolved !

███████REAL LIFE INGAME ITEMS - Should We Do It Guys ?███████
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes let me run around with a 10 foot long two handed mace. I don't even think you considered the shipping costs for such an item.

Definitely the worst idea I've heard in a very long time.

Game - none
    Item - none
    Price range i would pay - $0
    Last edited by D3Boost; 03-03-2015 at 03:13 PM.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    122 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Says the guy copy pasting our offers
    One more reason to do it Thx a bunch, now go back to ur fake screenshots
    Last edited by D3Hell; 03-03-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ComicArtBay View Post
    one more reason to do it Thx a bunch, now go back to ur photoshop lessons
    Did I hurt your feelings or something? You clearly stated you wanted "community feedback". If you can't handle it, don't ask for it

Can't carry your lane, what
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhm... d3- there are people like me who do indeed like to have art on our house walls, there are people who wish to roleplay at conventions etc, or even for holidays n shit. if you're so against it why aren't you against knife makers, gun makers, etc etc etc -- take it for the idea it is. not some halfthought of reason which would not happen. (considering the amount of money these usually go for.. a kid will not get one.)

game-WoW
    Item- thunderfury is actually kinda badass- why not.
    Price i would pay- ~250-300$

side note @ d3::
    =/
    also at the comment in tiny font ;;; i bet you cant get to d5 without a loss. really though stop with the shit spewing, it doesnt help
    Last edited by Remus3; 03-03-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    uhm... d3- there are people like me who do indeed like to have art on our house walls, there are people who wish to roleplay at conventions etc, or even for holidays n shit. if you're so against it why aren't you against knife makers, gun makers, etc etc etc -- take it for the idea it is. not some halfthought of reason which would not happen. (considering the amount of money these usually go for.. a kid will not get one.)

game-WoW
    Item- thunderfury is actually kinda badass- why not.
    Price i would pay- ~250-300$

side note @ d3::
    Fantasy Swords - Replica Fantasy Swords - Collectible Fantasy Swords - Swords & Weapons =/
    also at the comment in tiny font ;;; i bet you cant get to d5 without a loss. really though stop with the shit spewing, it doesnt help
    That's your opinion and I respect it and expect others to do the same. But asking for community feedback then getting butthurt when someone expresses his honest thought is contradictory.

Besides the fact that there are already plenty of other sellers who sell swords & other weaponry for a cheaper price. Btw, fully customized swords (simple swords, nothing special) goes for a minimum of $650.

By shit spewing you meant this?

Says the guy copy pasting our offers
    One more reason to do it Thx a bunch, now go back to ur fake screenshots
    Last edited by D3Boost; 03-03-2015 at 09:23 PM.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

speed1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ D3 - You're absolutely right, you are definitely entitled to leave any nasty and negative feed back when a company asks for "feedback" from the community. It is entirely your prerogative. It it your honest opinion and this is the internet so nothing is stopping you from making your point.

@Remus3 - I agree with your point in that there is a market for replica swords from games, anime and fantasy movies. Fan's and diehard fans I'm sure would love to have replica copies of their favorite weapons either at home or to bring to a game/anime/comic convention.

In regards to feed back I'll try to leave something constructive -

As a new product and market that Comicartbay want to get into, my underlying thoughts are that it could be very difficult to break into such a market without careful planning. It would really depend on the type of customer base, and level of replica you wish to target and make. For simple replica's made of steel (of course artistically done nicely), but probably are not used for much else... there is a large quantity of already established websites littered across the net that sell game/anime/comic replica weaponry, weather knifes, swords or guns. All these websites seem to sell any where from 20usd at a discount up to 200-300 usd on average. Bear in mind there are a few more expensive shops but a majority seem to be at the price range I specified. Therefore marketing yours between 250 euro - 450 euro, is perfectly fine, and nothing is wrong with that but you will have to consider how you will market it to warrant and justify the higher price tag in order to catch the eyes of potential customers and fan's that want replicas.

I like the idea but I'd have to say it'll need a little more thought into what kind of customer niche you want to target and how you want to market your replicas. Or else I do believe that it will not be a profitable business.

Simply just saying your products are higher quality replica's I don't think will cut it for a higher a price tag that is above the market average.
    But I could be entirely wrong.
    Any way in summary I love the idea, I think replica swords would be great but I suggest a lot of thought before charging into adding this as another business.

In terms of the info you also wanted -->
    Game - Bleach
    Item - Ichigo Bankai Zampakutou
    Price range i would pay -100-150 euro tops

thehiddenshop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search sites like deviantart and Etsy to see what kind of things are out there first. Ebay sells the frostmourne sword for $2-300 USD
    frostmourne replica | eBay

Tentomas's Avatar Member Professional Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    114 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game - WoW
    Item - Illidans Blades
    Price range i would pay - 300-400e

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ************* View Post
    Search sites like deviantart and Etsy to see what kind of things are out there first. Ebay sells the frostmourne sword for $2-300 USD
    frostmourne replica | eBay
    Those are higher quality than an average person will usually attempt to craft (due to cost & profit margin) and they go for much cheaper as you can see on eBay. So good luck trying to compete with those.

Originally Posted by speed1988 View Post
    I like the idea but I'd have to say it'll need a little more thought into what kind of customer niche you want to target and how you want to market your replicas. Or else I do believe that it will not be a profitable business.

Simply just saying your products are higher quality replica's I don't think will cut it for a higher a price tag that is above the market average.
    Pretty much the same thing I said. Except I summarized it in one phrase while you had to write an entire essay to make your point.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 03-05-2015 at 08:08 PM.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    122 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thx for the feedback so far, we are definitely starting this new project !

-For those of you concerned about us competing with prices against other sellers keep in mind Macedonia is one of the lowest income per person countries, so work force will not be an issue

- And for those of you concerned about the quality of the items keep in mind we are pretty devoted at whatever we do and this will certainly not be an exception, on the contrary is something we are extremely excited to start working on. Pictures of the completed items will be posted with all the materials listed that are used in the process, as well as physical specs - dimensions, weight, other objects for scale (read banana ) and whatever the buyers request us to provide before purchase

speed1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Pleveling View Post
    Pretty much the same thing I said. Except I summarized it in one phrase....
    Good for you?

Well thx for the feedback so far, we are definitely starting this new project !

-For those of you concerned about us competing with prices against other sellers keep in mind Macedonia is one of the lowest income per person countries, so work force will not be an issue

- And for those of you concerned about the quality of the items keep in mind we are pretty devoted at whatever we do and this will certainly not be an exception, on the contrary is something we are extremely excited to start working on. Pictures of the completed items will be posted with all the materials listed that are used in the process, as well as physical specs - dimensions, weight, other objects for scale (read banana ) and whatever the buyers request us to provide before purchase
    Sounds great well I hope it get's going and does well

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game: Diablo 3
    Item: Wrath of the Bone King
    Price range: 300-500$

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean its a good idea, but dont expect many orders as this would be collective/roleplay and i would do some research on prices ect of other shops to see if you can still make a profit.

Jaggy123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be interested in what a Maximus from Diablo3 would look like. Or a Blade of Prophecy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast