Selling .edu email addresses,  ea! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CryptoCombat's Avatar Contributor #define ME 0x1337 CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling .edu email addresses, $10 ea!

Selling .edu email addresses.

If you don't already know the massive advantages of having a .edu email account, here's the facts:
    • Promotions: Many companies have a student edition of a product/service/etc. You can buy M$ products for $15. You can get a full year of Amazon Prime for free. You can get a free Xbox 360 when you buy a computer from Dell (I did!)
    • Legitimacy: When you post with a .edu email account on a blog or website, you command a greater authority and have a much greater chance of your comment being approved and not being flagged for spam.
    • You look smart.

So you can either go to college and get your email from them or you can pay me $10 and get it ezmode =)

Only paypal accepted (Though I'd take 30 days of WoW time at the moment...'cuz I'm out =) )

PM or post here. Or add me on MSN (See my profile!)

Screenshot:
    Last edited by CryptoCombat; 06-21-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Selling .edu email addresses,  ea!
    megamanzx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry but is this similar to? or different from the

""http://thebotnet.com/guides-and-tutorials/120613-tut-how-to-create-edu-emails/""

edu emails gives you huge discounts on bunch of sites because youre a student

1.Visit select 「 I am a new student have never attended any Maricopa Comunity College or skill centers 」 and enter code and click NEXT.
    2.Now you need to enter identity information,first you need a US identity.
    3.Key in all required information. I will not describe more how to key in all this information,just follow all US identity of yours. such as

* 1National ID (SSN):
    * 1Verify National ID (SSN):
    * Date of Birth:
    (mm-dd-yyyy)
    * First Name
    * Last Name:
    Middle Name:
    USE FAKENAMEGENERATOR!!!

4. 4. A MEID account created and web site will showing all MEID account information,please save and keep it in safe place. It may take up to 20 minutes before you are able to log into your new email but as i tested it will take at least 60 minutes,please be patient.

Login in .edu email address
    BE PATIENT!!

Because if this is just that, and you are selling them for 10...that doesn't seem very friendly for the community here

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by megamanzx View Post
    I'm sorry but is this similar to? or different from the

""http://thebotnet.com/guides-and-tutorials/120613-tut-how-to-create-edu-emails/""

edu emails gives you huge discounts on bunch of sites because youre a student

1.Visit select 「 I am a new student have never attended any Maricopa Comunity College or skill centers 」 and enter code and click NEXT.
    2.Now you need to enter identity information,first you need a US identity.
    3.Key in all required information. I will not describe more how to key in all this information,just follow all US identity of yours. such as

* 1National ID (SSN):
    * 1Verify National ID (SSN):
    * Date of Birth:
    (mm-dd-yyyy)
    * First Name
    * Last Name:
    Middle Name:
    USE FAKENAMEGENERATOR!!!

4. 4. A MEID account created and web site will showing all MEID account information,please save and keep it in safe place. It may take up to 20 minutes before you are able to log into your new email but as i tested it will take at least 60 minutes,please be patient.

Login in .edu email address
    BE PATIENT!!

Because if this is just that, and you are selling them for 10...that doesn't seem very friendly for the community here
    Yeah...no. Because that doesn't work anymore. And even if it did, a lot of places have blacklisted that domain. And because the ones I'm selling are actually legit email addresses I create where I work IT. It won't get 'fixed' or 'patched'. Free (.edu) email addresses don't exist right now.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.

10chars

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.

10chars.

uberseb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You still have accounts left?

unclej's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want one edu email. Please reply hanadul at gmail dot com

I want one edu email. Please reply hanadul at gmail dot com

drcdfj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CryptoCombat View Post

If you don't already know the massive advantages of having a .edu email account, here's the facts:
    • Promotions: Many companies have a student edition of a product/service/etc. You can buy M$ products for $15. You can get a full year of Amazon Prime for free. You can get a free Xbox 360 when you buy a computer from Dell (I did!)
    • Legitimacy: When you post with a .edu email account on a blog or website, you command a greater authority and have a much greater chance of your comment being approved and not being flagged for spam.
    • You look smart.

So you can either go to college and get your email from them or you can pay me $10 and get it ezmode =)

Only paypal accepted (Though I'd take 30 days of WoW time at the moment...'cuz I'm out =) )

Screenshot:
    I am interested in purchasing a .edu email address. Please let me know if they are still available. email me at gocraig () gmail () com

neverthoughtidbeonaboat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CryptoCombat View Post

• You look smart.

Screenshot:
    I'm interested in an edu email, please pm me. Thanks.

Rodney Forrest Jr.'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let me know if you still have them, i lost my .edu account