RIFT DCE Account, Level 30 LoL Account, Path of Exile BETA for WoW TC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

S3MAJ's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RIFT DCE Account, Level 30 LoL Account, Path of Exile BETA for WoW TC

Posting here, to see if anyone would be interested in a blank Digital Collectors Edition RIFT Account, a Level 30 Summoner League of Legends Account, and/or a Path of Exile BETA Account for a WoW 30 Day Time Card. I bought the Collectors Edition when RIFT first came out and almost never used it. The account is completely empty and ready to be used by anyone if they are interested, does not include any time on the account though. Also up for grabs is, a Level 30 Summoner League of Legends Account which is valuable and has had over $150 worth spent on it between champs, skins and boosts. It is being offered up because I cannot play League of Legends on my computer anymore due to technical issues with patching on my end. Everything that is being traded is being listed below.

Level 30 Summoner League Of Legends Account
    Over 25 Champions
    Over 10-15 Skins
    3 Legendary Skins - Lion Dance Kog'Maw, Demon Blade Tryndamere, and another one that I can't quite remember.
    Many Basic Tier 3 Runes (9 AD/ARP/MP Marks, HPperLvL/Armor Seals, AP/MR Glyphs, ArP/AD/AP Quints)
    It is a really good account with over $150 worth spent on it.

The blank Digital Collectors Edition of RIFT comes with:
    Everything the regular pre-ordered version came with, plus:
    Backpack increased from 20 to 24 slots (On every character you create.)
    Free level 20 turtle mount (Given to every character you create.)
    Bogling Wastrel pet (Given to every character you create.)

Path of Exile BETA Account

Once again the RIFT Account is blank and is the Digital Collectors Edition. It will need time put on the Account. The League Of Legends Account is is very valuable with over $150 spent on it between everything. And the very sought after and beautiful game Path Of Exile Account with BETA Access. This is all pretty much a steal for one 30 Day WoW Time Card. If you are interested, I am willing to trade, whether it be using vent, or whatever the best way for you is. I am a trustworthy person, so I hope to only deal with trustworthy people in return. Especially because this is a pretty big steal. Thank you!

- James A.K.A S3MAJ
    Last edited by S3MAJ; 03-09-2012 at 05:01 PM.

RIFT DCE Account, Level 30 LoL Account, Path of Exile BETA for WoW TC
    lxhackdxl's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get this man a time card please