The Support Gurus - Providing Support for YOUR SERVICE! (Trial Period) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Overaggro's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Support Gurus - Providing Support for YOUR SERVICE! (Trial Period)

I am posting this message for a friend of mine that I've known for a while who was into the powerleveling business for a long while and also is currently in various hosting businesses and is currently the owner of a few companies and is expanding his portfolio and starting a support solution for the service companies/service providers here and he asked me to post it here.
    I might start working with them in the upcoming weeks. He has a team of high-quality experienced professionals at your advantage. More info can be found below:

*We're currently in a evaluation process of our company - please refer to the last bulletin point for an evaluation of our services!*

Hi. We've finally joined this community in order to provide our services to the service providers on MMOWned.

We're currently offering outsourced support over the internet - and we offer email support, ticket support and live chat support. At the time being there is no phone support available.

We believe in offering you the best services possible to the lowest prices possible.

*Who are you?*
    We're a group of people who came together to form The Support Gurus and we're all experienced professionals who have been in the support business for a while, working for various big companies. We came together to be able to provide service providers excellent support, yet at the same time provide incredible pricing and *most importantly* come up with a plan which is beneficial for us both. Our primary support solution is for companies which provide MMORPG services over the internet.

The Support Gurus intention and goal is to provide top notch support to your customers. Our goal is not to be greedy and milk you out of your money, but to be able to come up with a suitable solution for both parties.

*Which services do you offer right now?*
    We provide all types of support needed for your company, it can range from pre-sales to support inquiries.
    All our services will be customized to match your company and our team will be informed in accordance of your company policy.

*Why should we choose you?*
    We're not just any company. We want to establish a good relationship between you and us. Our experience has been tremendous in this business and our staff have been through endeavours with other reputable companies and have the experience required to expedite your customers.

*Which software do you support while working for us?*

We are flexible and can work with next to any software available. We do provide installs of Kayako SupportSuite for customers who do not already have an integrated support method. This system provides you with both an stable and excellent ticket system and live chat. We recommend Kayako highly.

*Please tell us more about your evaluation!*
    We currently offer evaluation/trial for all interested in our services. This does not bind you to continue using us. The trial is for five (5) days. Our goal with this evaluation is to give you a taste of our services, but is also a promotion of our new services. In other words, we want your feedback on our services.

*How do I get in touch with you?*
    We're currently working on a website and until then we're available by email at [email protected]. You may also add us at MSN, [email protected] and one of our staff members will assist you promptly.

If you have any questions we'll answer them below or through the contact method listed above.
    We cannot wait to have the privilege to work with you!

Best Wishes,
    The Support Gurus Team.
    Last edited by Overaggro; 04-28-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    +Rep you must, the one that helps you! +Rep

Joda style ftw

The Support Gurus - Providing Support for YOUR SERVICE! (Trial Period)
    Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ehh neat i guess. but this whole message comes off unprofessional to me. the word choice and usage is poor and they are claiming large feats but are not supporting them. also, msn and a gmail account is very unprofessional.

again, this is just some constructive criticism.