37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dartexx View Post
    Been working with them for a while, never had any issues. And yes, this scam method has been around for years, no idea why would anyone fall for it still and then blame the site. And yes, they gave me the link to this thread, i'd ask fellow traders to do the same for me in a similar situation ofc, not seeing anything wrong about it. But then again, its just 30k so its easier to let it go, at least i'd do this if this happened to me.
    I thought so that he went that low to contact people to help him out... then i guess i should be asking my friends too to log to ownedcore and respond in the thread of how great i am... pretty pointless don't you think? This has nothing to do with the actual ammount that got scammed here it's matter of getting the account flagged and getting scammers in contact with buyers. And not taking the responsibility for it.

But you are sure he did not tried to pay or give discount if you respond here that's how the company works from what i seen. I will not look surprised. Every action they took led them to look more bad. At least next time when you come up again with a bright idea think about how it will look for the company

If you look through my previous posts what i have been doing to scammers i have sent people after them to where they live for lower ammounts then that 30k. For me it's not matter of the money because i have more then enough of it. But to teach them a lesson that they will not be getting away with it.
    Last edited by Watcher; 05-28-2015 at 02:17 PM.

www.sse-games.com Scammer site and supporting scammers
    IGG's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    77/7
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I discovered the thread and it was fun to read. Correct me if I'm wrong, but mods ask proof for every scam thread.

It was your cousin that purchased the gold? He didn't make a screenshots? In case it was not you buying gold (trusted member), even if there's a 1% or 0.1% that your cousin is lying to you, how can you be absolutely sure without screenshots? Right now the only proof is your cousin's words. I think same standards should apply to every trader, like no double standards.

Maybe your cousin had to post from his own OC account? It could look absolutely the same like your cousin called you to help/back him up, while you complain that goldseller "went that low"...

I see 2x double standards here

Sorry for my English...

Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IGG View Post
    I discovered the thread and it was fun to read. Correct me if I'm wrong, but mods ask proof for every scam thread.

It was your cousin that purchased the gold? He didn't make a screenshots? In case it was not you buying gold (trusted member), even if there's a 1% or 0.1% that your cousin is lying to you, how can you be absolutely sure without screenshots? Right now the only proof is your cousin's words. I think same standards should apply to every trader, like no double standards.

Maybe your cousin had to post from his own OC account? It could look absolutely the same like your cousin called you to help/back him up, while you complain that goldseller "went that low"...

I see 2x double standards here

Sorry for my English...
    It's funny to see that you guys keep on asking for the proof but see on first page the proof of my account getting flagged by them. That happens only if the gold is stolen or if they are using same account over and over to trade and somewhere along the line it got flagged by blizzard. 2 things happened here when dealing with sse.

1. is getting scammed
    2. getting account flagged for small ammount of gold that already tells enough when dealing with them.

And about my cousin he got pissed that he got scammed by them that's why he did not bothered. Not the smartest move but i see no reason for him to make these things up as he is not the type of guys that need to worry about money. face 2 face trade for 30k should never get you flagged if the supplier knows what he is doing or he just did not care about the guys he traded and reported his own gold. So he got money from sse + the gold back incase my cousin did not fall for the trick.

So in the end even if he did not fall for the trick to give the gold back. He would lose it anyway because blizzard would have took it off him.

And about sse i warned you to not let this escalate more. I don't care how many people you got backing you up. I hope you noticed now what a single person can do to a company when you piss them off and trying to steal money from them. I hope you enjoy the reviews and complaints that pop up left and right.
    Last edited by Watcher; 05-30-2015 at 08:19 AM.

IGG's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    77/7
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I know, nowadays blizz look much more attentively at gold trades. This is pretty common letter IMO for ppl who buy gold. Again, I was told and read multiple times on forums, that blizz just informs buyer to scare him, they do not remove purchased gold. But on some rare cases they do remove gold, but again it must be pretty rare. Even if the gold is removed after, this doesn't mean anything. My friend sells a lot of gold farmed few months ago (multiple millions of one of EU realms) and he uses fresh BC acc to deliver gold. He gets banned a lot on these accounts. I don't know about blizz emails to scare his customers, but gold was removed only once, it was 20k (!!!!) purchase. My friend sold many many millions...

Probably, if the mule\seller is banned, all goldbuyers get these emails automatically... Blizz started selling gold on their own (time tokens) and now they fight goldsellers harder

I do not defend sse at all, they could solve this easily in customer-friendly manner...

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also suprised SSE/mmobuyerx shows no interest in solving this with their customer.

I find this to be bad customer service, and I advice people to be cautious when trading with this company.

Since the trade did not find place on OC no further actions will be taken towards SSE-games/mmobuyerx, but this thread will remain as a warning and reference.

Thread closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123