Wts pl, plats, spellcraft, template hib uthgard menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ciucurel25's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts pl, plats, spellcraft, template hib uthgard

Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC) Server Uthgard Hibernia Powerlevel, platin Service, Quest, Spellcraft and Weaponcraft

I'm a EU Primtetime player. Most of the PL will be starting around 8pm CET. (Thats 3pm New York Time for example).

I am going to contact you ingame, via E-Mail or messenger when the PL will start each day.
    You can go AFK, but in the lower levels you should check if youve died resp. I am going to message you!

The Gold / Platin will be transferred in the Capital TNN. After the payment is done, you will receive the Gold / Platin within a few hours.

FAQ
    How long does it take for the PL?
    Depending how well things go at the spot and how long we are going to stay, it will take around 2 late evenings for 5-30 and 30-40 and 3 to 4 late evenings for 5-40.

Do I offer other Powerlevel Service?
    Yes. If you just want a Char for Thidranki or another BG, just send me a message and we can figure something out.

Do I offer Powerlevel Service for +40?
    Yes. It is possible to Powerlevel with a good EXP rate to around Level 44 at another Spot. But the EXP may vary, because of other Players and dropping Camp Bonus. For this Service I have to charge per hour rate. Just send me a message and we can figure something out.

Do I offer discounts for more Platin?
    Yes. If you need more then the 10 Platin, just send me a message and we can figure out a nice discount for the amount you need!

Which payment methods do I accept?
    You can pay via Paypal.Paypal will be the fastest of course!

If you are unsure about my Service, you can just go for the 500 Gold first and I am going to show you, that I am legit!
    [FONT=Arial Black]
    Can discount on bigger purchase - I can negotiate prices.

PM me or Contact on
    Last edited by Ciucurel25; 09-03-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Wts pl, plats, spellcraft, template hib uthgard
    Ciucurel25's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ring of Zo'arkat SOLD

120 PLATS IN STOCK PM OR CONTACT ON SKYPE