Elite Dangerous fullgame+beta menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

isit123's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elite Dangerous fullgame+beta

Bought into Elite Dangerous (this is the version that you can play now in beta, launch is December 16th), don't like it so I'm selling it.

Comes with a pack of 6 Cobra skins, all the backer goodies (Sol access, cheaper insurance etc), and you can play the full game right now and receive all the Mercenary perks at launch.

£35, paid £50, and as far as I know you can no longer get into the headstart, if you buy it from the store you can only play on the 16th.

Thanks
    Last edited by isit123; 11-28-2014 at 11:53 AM.

Elite Dangerous fullgame+beta
    sylvainh6o's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i will buy it but i would like to do this on Playerauctions.com this way you are sure i won't chargeback and we will both be safe. Please put in the add you will make the full information of what's in the game. This is my e-mail [email protected] you can contact me. I'm available until around 5pm eastern time today then i will be back from 1-5 pm eastern tommorow. During the week im available all the time as i'm working on friday,saturday,sunday 12 hours shift. Let me know bro

sylvainh6o's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my name is sylvainh2o on Playerauctions.com yesterday i sold one of my account for 700$ and im looking to buy Elite Dangerous so i would buy youre to get the bonus. I have high reputation on playerauctions having done multiple services there as well. If you don't want to use playerauctions to be safe it's not a problem but i would ask you to go first then. Prolly playerauctions is better as we would be both safe but it's up to you bro. I just don't want to get scammed. Actually from what i read it's more dangerous on ownedcore for the seller then the buyer because people often chargeback wich sucks. Happened to me like 3 times so far when i was offering in game services or Cs:go skins.

you have my e-mail from last post right? [email protected]

like i said im going to wrok in like 1 hour but i would definitly buy it for sure just figure out how you want to do it just want to legit and safe. thanks.

cshelter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by isit123 View Post
    Bought into Elite Dangerous (this is the version that you can play now in beta, launch is December 16th), don't like it so I'm selling it.

Comes with a pack of 6 Cobra skins, all the backer goodies (Sol access, cheaper insurance etc), and you can play the full game right now and receive all the Mercenary perks at launch.

£35, paid £50, and as far as I know you can no longer get into the headstart, if you buy it from the store you can only play on the 16th.

Thanks
    im interested

add me on steam: chromeshelterx
    [email protected]
    facebook.com/balazs.pal

thx