Dead Frontier 118 ugau ga 0 obo menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

donewithdf's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dead Frontier 118 ugau ga $500 obo

Selling this account, looking for $500 USD.
    Includes a renamed UGAU (most powerful weapon in the game with unlimited ammo, value of $450) and 10G ghost ammo (value of $200). There is 15k rounds left over of 12.7mm Ghost Ammo from when I switched it to 10G.
    The UGAU and the titanium blades are renamed. The titanium blades ave a very good rename, if you wish to sell them, you should get above market price. The ugau rename goes well with the account name.
    Also includes a level 50 engineer with a vintorez (clean) and a rx-2 with 24 agility, and 2 level 45 non production accounts.
    Approximate net worth not including ugau or ghost ammo is 75m or 9240c based on current market price
    Approximate net worth including ugau and ghost ammo is 37240c or just shy of $900 usd.
    Please contact me on skype donewithdf
    I will be using playerup.com for the final transaction due to their middleman services

Last edited by donewithdf; 10-12-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Dead Frontier 118 ugau ga 0 obo