Warframe - Platinums For $USD (PayPal) | Limited Trades Per Day menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

FOXXYZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warframe - Platinums For $USD (PayPal) | Limited Trades Per Day

Platinums For $USD (PayPal) | Limited Trades Per Day

As the title says I'm selling Platinums and have limited trades per day so if your interested please post a reply on this thread and contact me through my skype id and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Skype ID: bakarangerz *Don't be shy to call me on skype just in case I'm sleeping or afk at the time, thanks*

*My Tone Zone is +8 GMT = Sorry If I'm Sleeping*

$3.25usd = 100 Platinums *For PC Users Only*

Please prepare trading credits (ingame money) fee if your interested. Ratio is 1plat = 500credits < not include Clan tax < this is part of the game's feature everyone has to pay a fee and it goes back to the game, not to other players.

*Side note: I will post to inform everyone if I ran out or have restocked on plats so keep an eye out for that*

I would also like to add that after discussing the amount and price that we both agree on, you will need to transfer the $usd through PayPal first then once I've confirm that the $usd is the right amount (and send as a gift), I will trade the Platinums to you through my account's character in game so make sure you haven't used up all of your trades when you want to make your purchases. Oh and please leave your feedback about my services but if you don't want to that's ok too~

I hope we can do business, thanks~
    Last edited by FOXXYZ; 09-24-2014 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Price Change

Warframe - Platinums For $USD (PayPal) | Limited Trades Per Day
    tofsen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)