Selling a Great Kings and Legends Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

megaknight53's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling a Great Kings and Legends Account

To win big at this game you have to have the best cards. Why buy them for thousands of dollars when you can get a lot of good cards directly from me on my account? I may be relatively new here, so of course anyone would be wary to buy an account from a stranger. Just no I am 100% honest and I actually have been scammed in the past trying to buy an account on K&L from someone else, so I know how it feels. I am just really in the need for cash right now to support my rent and bills. Anyways onto the account details to give you a better idea what you'll be getting!

My two highest leveled buildings are the City Hall and the Alchemy Lab both at level 19. Battlements is at 16, Blacksmith at 12, and Seaport is at 11. You don't really need to worry about leveling up seaport as I am a high vip and have the best crystal gaining seaport.

I am currently a vip 9 right now which costed over $1000. I am 1/3 the way until the highest vip level for the godlike Vel Assar card. Vip benefits can be explained more in-depth ingame.

My account has some of the best cards you can get yourself. On top of that you also have 70k silver to play around with and 380 medals of honor. I will list the key cards that are competitive or worthy:

Godlike Emperor Augustus
    Legendary Augustus
    Legendary Vel Assar
    1 Legendary Yumi Swiftshot
    2 Legendary Sanctuaries
    1 Legendary Healer Wyte
    1 Legendary Fenris
    1 Legendary Sorcerer Darke

Those are not all of the legendaries I have. I currently hold a ton of others which will be all included with my account. If you want to know the specifics just ask and I will tell.

To make an offer, just reply to this thread. The other option is to message me on Skype at andrew.hn1. Thanks for looking and please serious people only, I don't scam and do not expect the same from you.
    Last edited by megaknight53; 06-20-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Selling a Great Kings and Legends Account