FIesta Online Acc - Includes Skins (DB), Name Change, Iron Case & more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mikkiiez's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FIesta Online Acc - Includes Skins (DB), Name Change, Iron Case & more!

The server that the characters are on is Cypion. The Account Includes: Level 106 Warlock, 83 Mage, and a level 55 Archer. The Warlock has a permanent mount (260 speed), many charms/exp cards/rants, a permanent korea soccer uniform, a cabal wand weapon skin, a +11 MAL wand, +10 Lab top, 4 inventory spaces and the brilliant puzzle emperor tittle. The Mage has a +11 level 70 staff, permanent mount (260 speed), charms and exp cards. Also, the Archer carries a cabal crossbow weapon skin.

There are also many valuable items in the premium inventory. These include: DEMON BONE STAFF, name change, gender change, iron case (not sold anymore), many suits + hp pots, and a cabal mace.

I am currently in the process of making a video that features the whole account. If you are interested in this account, PM me or send me an email and we can talk.

The Price of this Account is: $180

Cheers!

FIesta Online Acc - Includes Skins (DB), Name Change, Iron Case & more!