Two Order & Chaos Online LVL 70 EPIC ACCOUNTS !!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Luc Rino's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two Order & Chaos Online LVL 70 EPIC ACCOUNTS !!!

Hi I'm selling my two accounts, which contains two great lv 70 characters in the app game orders and chaos, IOS version, euro server storm cape. With warrior full of epic gears as u can see from pics, archer almost full with epic. With epic mechanical beer king mounts for both two accounts as in pics. Around 15000 arena points in both so u can buy gears or whatever u want to buy. Golds both accounts nearly 10000 so about 20000 golds as in pics. Lots goods stuff I have show in pics like tablets and essences that worth a lot. I have spent lots money in it.The accounts also have lots characters bought in the game orders and chaos hero IOS version international server. Both accounts reached maximum lv 40 as characters show in pics. And lots of gold u can use to buy more characters. Any question feel free to ask
    This is the offer I'm selling in eBay uk the address following is the offer welcome to see and feel free to ask question !

Orders and chaos 2 characters with epic gears and mounts! | eBay

Two Order & Chaos Online LVL 70 EPIC ACCOUNTS !!!
    Shadowreeper1337's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi how much are you asking for these accounts email me at [email protected]