Selling Shroud of the Avatar Alpha/Beta Accounts  (40% off) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Shroud of the Avatar Alpha/Beta Accounts $25 (40% off)

I am selling Shroud of the Avatar "Founder" accounts which includes alpha/beta access, the full version of the game once released and some great early founder rewards. Regular price is $40 but I am selling for only $25

To purchase a Founder Adventure account, simply send me a $25 payment via paypal to [email protected] along the email to send your new account to.

Once payment is received, I will quickly send off your founder adventure account to your email. If you are in need of merging pledges, simply email [email protected] to have your pledges merged to Founder status.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a PM. Thanks a lot!

Early Founder Adventure rewards include:

• Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Benefactor" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    • The Replenishing Snowball Box. This is a magical box of 50 snowballs that regenerates annually during the holiday season.
    • DRM-free, digital download of the game
    • Exclusive Early Bird Alpha + Beta Access (estimated Alpha delivery in December 2013)

• The Darkstarr Salute! A special Darkstarr emote that only backers can master and teach to others.
    • Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Pioneer" to be proudly displayed in gold colored font for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    • One (1) starter shield, uniquely identifiable as a Founder shield
    • Get ready to show off (and teach) your special emote! Each tier will include its own unique, teachable emote!
    • Digital download, serialized, Shroud of the Avatar novel by Tracy Hickman

Selling Shroud of the Avatar Alpha/Beta Accounts  (40% off)