[Aion EU Perento Elyos] SUPERDEAL! Cheapest gold bundle EVER! (I'm quitting) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nastya's Avatar Banned Goodbye OwnedCore CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Aion EU Perento Elyos] SUPERDEAL! Cheapest gold bundle EVER! (I'm quitting)

Hello!

I've decided to quit Aion and I'm now selling 2,5 billion of gold on the server EU Perento Elyos!
    I'm asking 100 Euros for 2,5 Billion Kinah! That's 4 Euros per 100 Million. Gold sellers charge twice as much!

Please note that I have Aion no longer installed since I installed Windows 8, so this offer is only for the full 2,5 Billion.
    If you buy the 2,5 Billion, I will provide you with login details of an alt account with all the gold on.

You can then set up a private store with your own character and trade the 2,5 Billion that way.

And BEWARE - Those gold spammers in Sanctum who claim to be super cheap are scammers! I placed an order of 30 Euros with them once and never had it delivered, neither did I get a refund.

Interested? Click this button --->
    Last edited by Nastya; 03-03-2014 at 08:37 PM.

[Aion EU Perento Elyos] SUPERDEAL! Cheapest gold bundle EVER! (I'm quitting)
    Nastya's Avatar Banned Goodbye OwnedCore CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider the thread as closed.