Psijic Order ESO Beta Key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Snapdragon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psijic Order ESO Beta Key

Congratulations! You've been selected to join a hand-picked group of testers that we've identified as particularly helpful—the Psijic Order. First and foremost, please do not share any information about this group with non-members or the public.

As a member of the Psijic Order, you'll have access to a special server with extended availability where you'll test content before it is released to other testing groups. You may encounter more bugs on this server, but we know you're a great candidate to help us root out issues and provide early feedback on new systems.

To register your account, visit this link and follow the instructions. After you create and verify your account, you'll redeem the key provided above and download the new client.

Once your account is created, you can download the game client from your account page. To log in, use the username you registered (instead of your email address). When the download is complete, log into the game using the same credentials and start testing-the server is available right now!

Note: This is NOT the same game client that you'll use during regular beta sessions. If you wish to continue participating in regular sessions, you'll have to maintain two separate installations of the game.

As a member of the Order, you'll have access to a special section of the forums where you can provide feedback, discuss the game with other members, and see testing goals. We expect you be active in-game and on the forums, and to provide quality feedback and bug reports. If you become inactive or discuss the Order with anyone outside of it, you will be removed from the group.

Please note that support for the new server is limited. The server and forums will be available for much longer periods of time, but support will not be as responsive as it is during regular tests. We appreciate your understanding. Please contact customer support if you need assistance with the game or your account.

Thank you for testing!

-The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I think this client is slightly different, and definitely better than a regular beta account, as it allows the player access to the game most of the time (as compared to regular beta key's trial weekends).

I don't think it should require me to hand over e-mail, but if it does, I will be happy to work with you.

I know I'm new to the boards without any rep. As such, I insist on using a middle man. The MM can be of your choosing, provided they have a large amount of good references and reasonable fees. I can also provide screencaps of the beta invite via skype.

Standing offer $250.

Feel free to add me on skype, and we can chat about it. Skype account: loki_luck (username: Indigo)

Psijic Order ESO Beta Key
    Snapdragon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The key is sold.