Aokchris's General cdkey shop menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

aokchris592's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aokchris's General cdkey shop

Aokchris592's Ownedcore Civilization 5 Key shop
    ~~Cheapest and Best around~~
    ~~~Perfect key sets, most trusted around~~~

Welcome Ownedcore members, to my awesome cd key shop. Here you can purchase Civilazation 5 cd keys.

I strive for customer satisfaction and to establish myself as the most trusted in key sales. I feel everyone should be able to buy keys at an affordable price, from a trusted seller.

You save a very good amount if you buy from me. The following stores sell Civilization 5 at these prices:

Gamestop: $29.99 usd Download Sid Meier's Civilization V - Digital Download for PC | GameStop You save 15 dollars!

Walmart: $19.95 usd Sid Meier's Civilization V: PC Game, 2K PC Games, Multiplayer PC Game, Strategy Role Playing Game You save 5 dollars!

Target: $19.99 usd Sid Meier's Civilization V (PC Games) : Target You save 5 dollars!

Best buy: 19.99 usd Sid Meier's Civilization V - Best Buy You save 5 dollars!

My price is lower than all the stores and even other scrupulous sites claiming to sell keys for cheap. I will be offering a much larger variety of keys for all genre based games, including newer blizzard games. For now, come and get your civilization 5 game keys. (will have a larger stock of civilization 5 keys soon)

I sell the following keys at these designated prices (more coming soon):

Diablo 2 cdkey Sets
    1-9:
    ~~$3.00~~
    ~~325Fg~~

10-99:
    ~~$2.75~~
    ~~300Fg~~

100+:
    ~~$2.50~~
    ~~275Fg~~

stock:150

Civilazation 5
    ~~$15.00~~
    stock:2

Batman: Arkham Origins
    ~~$35.00~~
    stock:0

I accept many other methods of payment for your convenience, including but not limited to paysafe card,moneybookers, and/or moneypak. [/color]

Contact Info:
    Skype - post your skype and ill get back to you( or if you decide to pm post b4 you pm)
    Email -
    Other contact sites -

All those who wish to purchase key sets from me MUST be paypal verified and be willing to follow my payment sending instructions

To all the members of Ownedcore and those outside of it, I wish to extend this key shop. I look forward to doing trades with all of you and hope you choose Aokcrhis592's Ownedcore General Cheapest Key shop, for your gaming needs!
    Last edited by aokchris592; 02-27-2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: fixed mistakes

Aokchris's General cdkey shop