PLANETSIDE 2 Priority/Early Access Beta Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kabraxiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PLANETSIDE 2 Priority/Early Access Beta Account

I have PLANETSIDE 2 EARLY ACCESS/PRIORITY BETA ACCOUNT to sell.

This is a rare and hard to get account because its very high demand atm for Planetside keys (ppl literally kill each other for keys on Twitter). With this account you have 100% chance to play upcoming PLANETSIDE 2 BETA.

Price: 15$

What you'll get?

1. Fresh and clean SOE account with only PLANETSIDE 2 BETA KEY ADDED.
    2. You will also get email (gmail) associated with this account (so its perfectly safe - youwill get all thing that are nedded to account security).
    3. Email will be NOT VERIFIED - so you can may do this alone dor more security. You can also change it to whatever email you wish. Or if you wish i may verify email before transaction - whatever.
    4. Secret Q/A IS NOT SET - so you may do this for yourself. I dont know Secret Q/A - zero chance for account rollback/retreiving.

Why i sell accounts and not keys? I buy this keys cheap and i resell them now because my computer is old and i cant play Planetside 2 atm.
    I must check that they are legit because i will not sell something that is not trustworthy. Sadly, only way to check Beta Key is to redeem it.

PRICE: 15$

SCREEN WITH INVITE EMAIL: imgur: the simple image sharer

I accept only verified PayPal as a payment option. I verified PayPal user also.
    If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me: [email protected]
    Im a new user here but i have good feedback on realpoor.com if you want to check me (username: Kabraxis). I also seel one account like this on realpoor with no problems.

EDIT: ACCOUNT SOLD
    Last edited by Kabraxiss; 07-21-2012 at 09:34 AM.

PLANETSIDE 2 Priority/Early Access Beta Account