MW3, L4D2 and possibly SC2 for (check the topic) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dutu40's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MW3, L4D2 and possibly SC2 for (check the topic)

Item name: MW3+L4D2, possibly SC2
    Item type: Steam games, Blizzard games.
    Payment Method: PayPal (credit card IS a requirement, further informations will be discussed on Skype or Yahoo.)
    Payment Amount: 6€-16€ (Depends on what you choose, 6€ for MW3+L4D2, 16€ if you also want SC2)
    Info on it: Those are my accounts on Steam and SC2, I want to trade them for subscribtion time on the site Aionscript.com. Aionscript.com is an aion-related hacking site that requires subscribtion in order to use the hacks.
    Pictures:
    In case the first pic dosen't work:

FAQ: 1: How will we make the deal?
    1:We will make the deal either on Skype or Yahoo messenger (instant messages), you may freely choose a middleman as long as he is a very trusted member of the community, you need a credit card for this trade.

2: I want more informations about the deal....
    2: The deal will be simple, IF you are a good/trusted member of the community I will give you my steam account so that you can check it out, after you will pay for me the required subscribtion I will give you permanent access to my Steam account. If you aren't trusted, I'm sure that we will find a way to do it.

3: How can I trust you? What if you are just another scammer?
    3: You cannot trust me, nor can I trust you, that is why I'm proposing a middleman (aka a trusted member of the forums that WILL check both of our accounts/stuff, after he will check them he will give them to one another and complete the trade easy and simple). Furthermore, I will put my trust into you only if you are a trusted member, by putting my trust into you I will give you my Steam account first so that you can check it out.

4: How can I also get the SC2 account as a bonus?
    4: You will permanently get my SC2 account if you choose to pay the 3-month subscribtion which requires 16€.

Additional informations: Contact me by either sending me a pm or post a reply in this topic.

MW3, L4D2 and possibly SC2 for (check the topic)