PC⚡ Cheap and Fast ⚡ Iron Banner, 35$ Trials, Leveling, Quests, Farm menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    whoshotya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was very pleased about their service the past three times, so I've once again purchased Crucible play time. Will update this when all is done, no doubt with yet more good feedback. These guys are the real deal.

EDIT: Super happy with the service I received, ONCE AGAIN. Will definitely be a long time buyer, paid for Crucible and added on Heroic Strikes instead, exceeded the time originally stated which I was more than happy about, really great customer service.
    Last edited by whoshotya; 12-07-2017 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Feedback

PC⚡ Cheap and Fast ⚡ Iron Banner, 35$ Trials, Leveling, Quests, Farm
  2. Thanks GHOSTnGuardian (1 members gave Thanks to whoshotya for this useful post)
    Aress94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    highly recommended, very good person, always available on skype, fast, competent and also did more than necessary, do not hesitate to buy

4. Thanks GHOSTnGuardian (1 members gave Thanks to Aress94 for this useful post)
    whoshotya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paid for Flawless x2 again. I was blown away with their results last time and had to go in for another, will update with feedback once all is done.

EDIT: I don't know what to even say anymore. These guys are dedicated, hard working and fully committed to bringing the best service they can. They're approachable, welcoming and are always up for a challenge. I must sound like I work for them by now, because I'm always blown away by my dealings with them. Super good group of people, especially the person I talk to when negotiating purchases. Really good job, thanks again for the double flawless victories.
    Last edited by whoshotya; 12-16-2017 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Feedback

6. Thanks GHOSTnGuardian (1 members gave Thanks to whoshotya for this useful post)
    Aress94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I write for the second time after the first feedback, and I'm more and more satisfied with my purchases, now I'm a customer for a lot and always very satisfied, I did the trials of the nine twice, really quick and everything perfect, great service I always buy and only from them are a guarantee you will always be 100% satisfied, do not hesitate to buy

8. Thanks GHOSTnGuardian (1 members gave Thanks to Aress94 for this useful post)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12