HoHax - an advanced cheat for streamers and non-streamers, with advanced features menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

homohaks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HoHax - an advanced cheat for streamers and non-streamers, with advanced features

Welcome to HoHax - an advanced cheat for streamers and non-streamers!

A little backstory, I've been developing cheats privately for a couple professional CS:GO players and a streamer for two years now.
    As time went by, I added a lot more features to my cheats, many of which can be found in very few cheats, so I decided to rework my cheat a bit and release it here.

Anyway, features:
    - Standard stuff (Aimbot, Wallhack, Radar, ESP, Triggerbot, Anti-recoil, Bhop, Skin Changer etc)
    - NoStream-UI (Cheat UI is visible to you, but not to OBS, Xsplit, fraps etc)
    - SeconDevice (use a second computer/tablet/phone to show the cheat UI/information)
    - Gasglowhack (it's like wallhack, but not as precise, so it's harder to detect by OW)
    - VAC-Killswitch (when the cheat gets VAC detected, every copy will cease to work, unless the user forces it to)
    - Overwatcher (cheat uses a neural network to attempt to detect itself, then notifying you that you cheat too blatantly)
    - FakeAcc (changes names/pictures so that it seems like you are playing on your main account, useful when streaming)
    - Standard Killswitch (removes cheat entirely from the system)
    - Sound-UI (use sound for wallhacks and stuff)
    - Account-Warner (warns you when you are on your main account)
    - Only 0.005BTC (about $5) for a lifetime access to the cheat (price will rise as the rep of this rises)

HoHax Launcher.zip

HoHax - an advanced cheat for streamers and non-streamers, with advanced features