Aimwave [ tons of feautures ] #legitbot #ragebot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Caramelized's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aimwave [ tons of feautures ] #legitbot #ragebot

Starting off, I'm selling 2 kinds.One thats internal with many features and one thats external with customizable aimbot / glow.Both have offset autoupdater, wich means every update valve does the cheat updates to be able to hack at all times.Every customer gets a new built of the cheat, that way you avoid vac bans at all times, the only ban you should worry about is overwatch ban.The internal contains : Ragebot, legitbot , glow, box esp skin changer including gloves, radar hack and many more.It inlcudes stream mode and soon to be faceit proof [ still testing ].We're updating the hack on a daily basis, so you will constantly get new features.
    I'm giving it for free for one guy only who can vouch , 1k posts + and rep on this subforum.

Some pics;

Prices from low to high:

External [ skin changer/ customizable aimbot with a .ini file / glow ]

5€ / month
    10€ / lifetime

Internal [ everything included in pics ]

10€ / month
    20€ / lifetime

NOTE : I'm accepting paypal / steam items too.

I'm not going to sell this for more than 15 people, I'll update the thread daily with available slots.

Contact me on skype , skinner1338 or here.
    Last edited by Caramelized; 03-26-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Aimwave [ tons of feautures ] #legitbot #ragebot