Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

❤ CS:GO RANK BOOST ❤ GameStore ❤

Client: Why should I get boosted?

GameStoreTeam : Customers often climb on their own after getting boosted to better rank. Sometimes you just need someone to unstuck you from that rank first.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client : What ranks are your boosters?

GameStoreTeam : Our boosters are SMFC - TGE.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client: Is the service safe to use, because I am afraid to give my account Username and Password?

GameStoreTeam : Our team is not interested in your account, those players have extremely expensive accounts, you may not worry about that at all!
    Client : How does your Service Exactly work?

GameStoreTeam: After payment is done, our booster will play till the order is done. We may use VPN if it is needed!
    Client: How fast will the order be completed?

GameStoreTeam : That depends on your current rank. But due to the high skill, it is done as fast as it's possible.
    Client: What payment methods do you accept?

GameStoreTeam: Currently we accept PayPal and Skrill payments. WesternUnion is also possible, but it has to be preliminary agreed!
    Client : Can I get banned for boosting?

GameStoreTeam: There is always a small chance that this may happen, and no one can guarantee you 100% protection against it. If that will happen, contact Us via Skype.
    Client : What is your refund policy?

GameStoreTeam : You will never need a refund, so we don’t offer it. We guarantee each order with unlimited booster upgrades until the account is finished. This ensures a 100% success rate.
    Client: Do the boosters chat with my friends?

GameStoreTeam : No, our boosters did not respond to messages. In-game chat also ignored.
    Client : Do the boosters use scripts or illegal programs?

GameStoreTeam: No, all of our boosters never use illegal software while playing on your accounts.
    Client :I have a question which I can't find in the FAQ, how can I ask it?

GameStoreTeam : You can contact us Your Store
    Last edited by GameStore; 12-18-2016 at 06:49 PM.
    https://gamestore.live safe league of legends and world of tanks accounts for sale

❤ CS:GO RANK BOOST ❤ GameStore ❤