27usd

PICTURES

Account N12
    SILVER 2
    Steam lvl - 2
    Time - 19,6hrs
    19usd

PICTURES

Client : Where these accounts came from?

GameStoreTeam: We are buying these accounts from trusted sellers, so they are bought and now we are reselling.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client : Do you buy accounts?

GameStoreTeam: Since we have constant suppliers, we don't buy from random people.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client : How can I get more info about account?

GameStoreTeam : Add Us on Skype and we will provide You with all pictures and information needed!
    Client: I don't trust you, can you go first?

GameStoreTeam: Our team is highly reputed, we never go first, in case You have any doubts, you can use MiddleMan, but that's totally pointless, You can also use Our own MM service!
    Client: How the purchase is usually done?

GameStoreTeam : After you made payment, You get log in information, check account itself and bound it to your own mail.
    Client: After payment is sent, how long does it take to deliver account?

GameStoreTeam : Depends on payment method, using PayPal it usually take about 5 minutes for money to arrive. After we check money, You get account information via Skype.
    Client : What payment methods do you accept?

GameStoreTeam: Currently we accept PayPal and Skrill payments. WesternUnion is also possible, but it has to be preliminary agreed!
    Client :Are your accounts bound to mobile phone?

GameStoreTeam : None of our accounts are phone bound.
    Client: Is "Steam Guard" turned on, on your accounts?

GameStoreTeam: Yes, we always turn on "Steam Guard" on our account is security purposes.
    Client : Can I change the account password and email?

GameStoreTeam: Of course! After payment is done and account is checked, You send Us code needed to log in to Steam account and verify it to your mail.
    Client: Can I get banned for account trading/sharing?

GameStoreTeam: There is always a small chance that this may happen, and no one can guarantee you 100% protection against it. If that will happen, contact Us via Skype.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client : What is your refund policy?

GameStoreTeam : In case You got any problems after purchase, contact Us via Skype.
    We provide customers with replacements, we don't refund money.
    Please note, that we NEVER do refunds in case : flaming/AFK/Racism/HackSoft/Scripts/intensional feed.
    Client :I have a question which I can't find in the FAQ, how can I ask it?

GameStoreTeam : Feel free to contact us Your Store
    Last edited by GameStore; 01-02-2017 at 09:04 PM.
    https://gamestore.live safe league of legends and world of tanks accounts for sale

❤ CS:GO ACCOUNTS SHOP ❤ ❤ GameStore ❤
    TurkSolutions's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buyed from them, fast service! and 100% trusted thanks!

diablomaster123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought an account, had to play a game and win in order to receive my rank, i won. Logged into the account today and had a VAC on record, i used no cheats or any kind of third party software.
    Rude response when i sent a message on Skype totally unprofessional and i feel like I've been scammed.