Rust menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Rust

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rust

Looking for a rust cheat with limited slots,only needs to have ESP, but aimbot is prefered. Payment will be done through paypal, you choose the price, please reply to this thread first, I'll add you on skype and we'll take our trade from there.
    Last edited by Trollblod; 05-25-2017 at 03:43 AM.

Rust
    RusticoDev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trollblod View Post
    Looking for a rust cheat with limited slots,only needs to have ESP, but aimbot is prefered. Payment will be done through paypal, you choose the price, please reply to this thread first, I'll add you on skype and we'll take our trade from there.
    Hey, I've just registered to this site to reply to this. I have developed an external Radar/ESP for Rust called Rustico.

I'm going to copy + paste info from another thread..

Hello, I'm the developer of Rustico, an external Radar/ESP.

Rustico is undetected and always will be as it does not interfere with the game process and it does not read memory. It is completely external to the game.

I am limiting this hack to 5 slots because I use this hack myself and would like to continue developing it for a limited number of people.

Feature List:

Both ESP and Radar
    Full customization - (Toggle on/off, Distance etc)
    Players - (Awake, Sleeping, Sprinting, Aiming etc)
    Player Info - (Name, Distance, Item Held etc)
    Deployables - (Storage boxes, Tool Cupboards, Auto-turrets, Landmines, Stashes etc)
    Plants - (Hemp, Pumpkins, Corn etc)
    Resources - (Sulfur, Metal, Stone)
    Barrels/Crates - (Loot crates, oil barrels, loot barrels etc)
    Misc - (Heli, Supply Drop)
    Crosshair Overlay

This hack allows you to see Tool Cupboards through walls. It will display a list of names that have building privilege so it makes it very easy to see who lives where. It also allows you to save rockets/c4 because you can see exactly where the loot rooms are.

The hack is $40.00 USD for lifetime or $15.00/Month. I can provide screenshots and recordings from 29/5/2017 and I am happy to screenshare myself using the ESP in game so you can see how it runs.

Feel free to contact me here or add my Discord if you have any questions about the hack or if you would like me to explain what makes it undetectable.

Discord: thebassface#6263

Currently 1/5

armen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    howdy sir, have you found any good Rust hacks yet? always looking for something very private and wouldn't mind paying you a referral fee....

daniell.dd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey your discord doesn't seem to exist as I cannot find you. Do you have skype or something else that we can use to talk with?