Alexander Creator Savage Loot (Weapon/Armor/Accessories/Upgrades/Mount) A9-19-11-12S menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BruddahWan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alexander Creator Savage Loot (Weapon/Armor/Accessories/Upgrades/Mount) A9-19-11-12S

Be one of the first few in the world to earn the strongest gear and rarest mounts in patch 3.4 Soul Surrender!

Full Alexander the Creator clear: A9S A10S A11S A12S

Now selling on ALL Aether Datacenter Servers!
    ・Adamantoise
    ・Balmung
    ・Cactuar
    ・Coeurl
    ・Faerie
    ・Gilgamesh
    ・Goblin
    ・Jenova
    ・Mateus
    ・Midgardsormr
    ・Sargatanas
    ・Siren
    ・Zalera

These can also be purchased individually if needed.

Package can include some or all loot (a random Alexandrian Weapon (i275), 7 random Alexandrian Armors (i270), 3 upgrade tokens and the unique mount that drops on completion of A12S (if you don't already have it).
    All possible gear drops from A12S: https://i.imgur.com/ubULfPi.png

Your account information will need to be provided via the private messaging system here to ensure your information's safekeeping, or it can be sent to me personally on Skype if preferred (PM it to me and I will add you).

We will schedule you into a time-slot that is convenient to you (as long as it is between 6PM to 12AM EST). You will have to be offline in the time-slot selected and you will be notified through private message once you have received your loot. Screenshot proof will also be provided.

We are also able to private stream the sale via Steam or YouTube as they offer invitation only streaming, and guarantee your account's security. These are both optional for no additional cost!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Please message me directly to discuss on Skype or Discord.

Also selling all other Alexander Floors A1S-A12S as well as all Primals!
    Last edited by BruddahWan; 07-04-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Alexander Creator Savage Loot (Weapon/Armor/Accessories/Upgrades/Mount) A9-19-11-12S
    yu295925827's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add my skype :[email protected]