Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tony and Friends: ESO Services with STREAM

Greetings!
    Let me introduce our services

common information

• Our main feature - live video stream. You always can watch, learn, and check us
    • Our crew of friends mostly from eastern European countries
    • We guarantee 100% personally leveled characters with no use of bots, scripts, hacks, or exploits
    • For extra security we have a VPN connected to a location near you during the order
    • We can agree on any range of levels and services. The price in this case will be customized
    • All services provide by actual players with their own real accounts, very experienced and passionate in online games
    • We offer various bonuses, pack deals with discounts and seasonal discounts
    • Our players are flexible and allow stop-and-play, so you always can play too, when you want​

main rules

• We comply with GDPR Privacy Policy and won't share your data in any way
    • As soon as we have started with our services we can not refund your purchase
    • Any service that require your account have a low chance to get banned for "account sharing" - we have refund system for this, read below
    • Full refund - if account was permanently banned for power-leveling during the order
    • Partial refund - 50% of the order, if account was temporary banned for power-leveling during the order
    • Partial refund - 50% of the order, if account was permanently banned for power-leveling after its completion, within a week
    • No refund - if account was temporary banned after its completion
    • No refund - if account was banned not because of our activity, or you informed us later more than a week after completion
    • If you will choose us as your Power-leveling Provider, you signed will all this

ESO rules

• If you haven't eso+ subscription price for some orders will be higher
    • If you have Google Stadia ESO account price will be higher too
    • All valuable items we found will belong to your account
    • We will feed horse and research traits if needed like free bonus
    • We can re-spec, change settings or keybinds for leveling purposes
    • We can use our own items for leveling, which will be removed in the end

the full list of my services with prices and many other usefull info you can find in the link below:
    spreadsheet

payment methods

• Google Pay
    • PayPal
    • Skrill
    • WebMoney
    • Western Union
    • Steam Wallet
    • and many others

contacts

add me first and we will discuss what you need, cheers!
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 03-24-2020 at 07:56 AM.
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

Tony and Friends: ESO Services with STREAM
    QuadroTony's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback will be here:

Originally Posted by thunder75 View Post
    Honest man and he did fast job.
    Lvl up me 1-50
    Apreciated +
    Originally Posted by thcue View Post
    I just want to say this guy is very good and worth it! LVL'd a ALT while I was at work and I could even login and watch though Steam! A+++ Thanks Tony you are awesome!
    Originally Posted by FriskyAssassin View Post
    This is my third time using QuadroTony's ESO services. Each time has been simple and quick. He provides updates during the process and even lets you watch the entire process through Steam. I've used other services before, but what makes Tony stand out is his honesty, realistic expectations on when things will be completed, willingness to work with you if a service isn't listed, and his prices are the lowest I've seen anywhere. This guy is amazing!
    Originally Posted by ReigningCapricorn View Post
    Super Fast leveling, and very, very respectful, thanks!!
    Originally Posted by zeddnorman View Post
    Great fast service, very professional ++++++
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    This dude is the real deal. Just bought ESO leveling and it went flawlessly. Thank you !!!!
    Originally Posted by Mumulica View Post
    Very friendly seller. We talked for 30 minutes. He identified what i need. I payed 1st. He delivered it after. Awesome experience! I am recommending him!
    Originally Posted by mickev View Post
    very fast service, started within 1h after we spoke and was done in the time that was given.
    Definitely wouldn't hesitate to order from again.
    Originally Posted by mickev View Post
    bought a second time and just as the first time everything went smooth and gave update everyday on the progress this service is the real deal. will definitely order from him again if i ever need a service again
    Originally Posted by Dukati View Post
    This is the guy to use! He is fair, communicative and fast. Very pleased with expectations exceeded.
    Originally Posted by PHorse View Post
    Have used multiple times. This order was as per usual. Great communication, daily updates, stream to watch live. Also provides good advice on general ESO game.
    Originally Posted by Maxi4568 View Post
    Very nice Trader. All things i have ordered where delivered. He also delivered more than i have ordered. It wasn't my last Order.
    Originally Posted by DimDimESO View Post
    pI'm an irregular ESO player due to work. I can't play that often, but when I do, I really love playing ESO.
    The story is great, the gameplay is fun, everything is awesome with this game... except that I couldn't keep up with others due to my irregular work hours. And that was getting more and more frustrating.

I looked at a few forums, and saw Quadro Tony's post as well as a few others.
    Some of the guys advertising didn't really answer my questions, they just told me to look at their spreadsheet with prices. That didn't really work, as I wanted a custom made order.
    Quadro Tony however, was friendly and helpful from the start and made a more than fair price for my custom order.

I took a leap in the dark and took the chance to trust him. I'm not ashamed to say this, because it's the truth. It's always a risk to give your account and pasword to someone you don't really know yet. And just as big a risk to give him money as well. You would be crazy not to have some doubts and feel some trepidation when doing this.

I must say: I have not been disappointed! On the contrary, Quadro Tony went above any expectations and even did more than was expecting from him. And my order is still running as we speak. He should be finished by tomorrow, but the parts of my order he has fulfilled already, are not just fulfilled, they are done way better then expected.

I made a mistake when making my order. Quadro Tony was nice enough to forgive me my error and didn't charge any extra costs. Not only that, but he worked in such a way that he first fulfilled my maxed skills order by gaining 2M EXP (and actually giving me more EXP than was expected from him), then he worked on my crafting skills, gaining me even more EXP. Then he started looking for my skyshards. Guess what: finding skyshards and finding now locations... gives you EXP.
    So, I ordered 2M so he could max my skills, and instead he gives me ten times as much EXP, maybe even more. And again: he hasn't finished my order yet! I went from CP17 to CP88 with a 2m EXP order!

I had the chance to see him at work, as he always streams what he is doing.
    It's great for learning some tricks of the trade. And he gave me advice, tips and explanation whenever I asked for it. This way, I believe I'll have a much easier time levelling my other characters. Although I'm seriously considering making an order for those as well, because I had a great time seeing him do his magic. It's not just an order he fulfills, it's like he's performing and doing a show for you (and unlike with a magician's show, you go home with the knowledge how he did his tricks).

If you are looking to level one or more of your characters, Quadro Tony really is the person to contact. He is trustworthy, keeps his promises, let's you watch everything he does (and explains it as well), and he goes way beyond your expectations to make you a happy and satisfied customer. He works very fast and professional.

So: thank you Quadro Tony, i hope you're just as happy with this review as i am with my character ;-)
    Originally Posted by Parri View Post
    Quadro is the best. Prices easily laid out, fair and the service is top notch. He always does what he says he will do and does it quickly. If you need a boosting service, this is the one.
    Originally Posted by Cawk View Post
    Purchased ~120-300+ CP from him. Started the service right away, streamed it, and communicated well.

+1
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 10-14-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also we streaming all process
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 03-03-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first post edited!

thunder75's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honest man and he did fast job.
    Lvl up me 1-50
    Apreciated +

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rulers in first post updated!

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new DLC, and my prices decreased !!!

also added a PACK, check my spread-sheet link from first post

circathomas05's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you do Maelstrom grind?

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, vMA im doing too

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    prices decreased! check first post and my links!

thcue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to say this guy is very good and worth it! LVL'd a ALT while I was at work and I could even login and watch though Steam! A+++ Thanks Tony you are awesome!

FriskyAssassin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my third time using QuadroTony's ESO services. Each time has been simple and quick. He provides updates during the process and even lets you watch the entire process through Steam. I've used other services before, but what makes Tony stand out is his honesty, realistic expectations on when things will be completed, willingness to work with you if a service isn't listed, and his prices are the lowest I've seen anywhere. This guy is amazing!

ReigningCapricorn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super Fast leveling, and very, very respectful, thanks!!

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    statistic of 2016! started from May:

64 orders
    2 bans (reasons unknown)
    14 orders for EU server all others NA
    11 feedbacks in total (on different forums)
    $4593,53 earned
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 01-01-2017 at 02:47 AM.

zeddnorman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great fast service, very professional ++++++

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast