Selling ESO NA/EU PC gold, PS4 gold, Xbox one Gold Cheaply at http://www.mmokings.com menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    mmokings-csr's Avatar Contributor

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price updated, very competitive price at MMO Kings - Home & World of Warcraft Gold - Home . We guarantee fast delivery or payment refund can be done right away. We are striving to offer cheapest gold and fastest delivery for all games

We process safe & fast face to face delivery for the game.
    In order to fasten the delivery of your order, please feel free to check stock with us on live chat by clicking:
    https://www.MMOKINGS.com sells all game currency at competitive prices.
    24/7 customer service Support,Safe&Fast Delivery! Discount code: KINGS45

We are buying all D3 Gold, FFXIV gils at fair price.
    Use WTFast to improve your gameing experience

Selling ESO NA/EU PC gold, PS4 gold, Xbox one Gold Cheaply at http://www.mmokings.com
    gremlinspartthree's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how long does "right away" mean in regards to the guaranteed refund? Allow me to explain my situation...

Last night I ended up getting Andy when I hit the support button. I was told that they had plenty of ESO gold in stock, on my server, and that it would take a maximum of two hours, regardless of it being a major holiday. I immediately placed the order, verified myself, and my order status turned to "Waiting for Delivery". 20 hours later and still no gold, I headed to the site, contacted support, and received Andy on the line again, who immediately tells me that he "got my order" and that there was no stock. He then told me that he had to ask his manager (bullshit) if they could refund me. He still hasn't said a word since then, regardless of several follow-up questions on my part.

So, again. What does "right away" mean? It's been an hour and my bank statement has NOTHING regarding a pending transaction or refund. It does, however, tell me that the money was paid to you and your shady service. I did my part and paid you based upon an answer you guys gave, which turned out to be a lie. Give me what I paid for, or give me back what I paid you.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are sorry that we had supply issue during the time of holidays. We had been working hard on your order and unfortunately, we still don't have the gold for your order. II sent refund request to my boss and he will issue the refund right away when he was back from holidays.
    We are definitely sorry for the waiting
    Originally Posted by gremlinspartthree View Post
    So how long does "right away" mean in regards to the guaranteed refund? Allow me to explain my situation...

Last night I ended up getting Andy when I hit the support button. I was told that they had plenty of ESO gold in stock, on my server, and that it would take a maximum of two hours, regardless of it being a major holiday. I immediately placed the order, verified myself, and my order status turned to "Waiting for Delivery". 20 hours later and still no gold, I headed to the site, contacted support, and received Andy on the line again, who immediately tells me that he "got my order" and that there was no stock. He then told me that he had to ask his manager (bullshit) if they could refund me. He still hasn't said a word since then, regardless of several follow-up questions on my part.

So, again. What does "right away" mean? It's been an hour and my bank statement has NOTHING regarding a pending transaction or refund. It does, however, tell me that the money was paid to you and your shady service. I did my part and paid you based upon an answer you guys gave, which turned out to be a lie. Give me what I paid for, or give me back what I paid you.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ket refunded you just now. Please check with your bank

Thanks
    Originally Posted by gremlinspartthree View Post

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price updated, very competitive price at MMO Kings - Home & World of Warcraft Gold - Home . We guarantee fast delivery or payment refund can be done right away. We are striving to offer cheapest gold and fastest delivery for all games

In order to fasten the delivery of your order, please feel free to check stock with us on live chat by clicking:

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price updated, very competitive price ($29 per million gold on ESO NA/EU PC) at MMO Kings - Home & World of Warcraft Gold - Home . We guarantee fast delivery or payment refund can be done right away. We are striving to offer cheapest gold and fastest delivery for all games

Bigdog22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered a mili, for ESO PC will let know how it goes.

Got the gold, always a pleasure with these guys, always available on chat. thanks
    Last edited by Bigdog22; 08-08-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price updated, very competitive price ($23 per million gold on ESO NA/EU PC) at MMO Kings - Home & World of Warcraft Gold - Home . We guarantee fast delivery or payment refund can be done right away. We are striving to offer cheapest gold and fastest delivery for all games

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price updated, very competitive price ($22 per million gold on ESO NA/EU PC) at MMO Kings - Home & World of Warcraft Gold - Home . We guarantee fast delivery or payment refund can be done right away. We are striving to offer cheapest gold and fastest delivery for all games

Crosis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mmokings-csr View Post
    Price updated, very competitive price ($22 per million gold on ESO NA/EU PC) at MMO Kings - Home & World of Warcraft Gold - Home . We guarantee fast delivery or payment refund can be done right away. We are striving to offer cheapest gold and fastest delivery for all games
    Is this price still current, I've been looking up prices on your website and they do not seem to clearly indicate the price for 1 million gold, and the prices closer to what could be considered 1 million on your site is over $70, over $69 with the discount code in your signature.

I tried to ask for help from the online Support, I ended up with Julie and she responded "please check our website" and then logged off...

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crosis View Post
    Is this price still current, I've been looking up prices on your website and they do not seem to clearly indicate the price for 1 million gold, and the prices closer to what could be considered 1 million on your site is over $70, over $69 with the discount code in your signature.

I tried to ask for help from the online Support, I ended up with Julie and she responded "please check our website" and then logged off...
    Sorry, prices changed due to the recently ban wave to our farming account.The prices hasn't been updated

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thebeej88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there something wrong with your website? Placed an order and verified and was told by live chat operator my order would be delivered in 2 hours. That was 7 hours ago and now I can't get on your website or chat with anybody via your link here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678