Buying ESO GOLD on EU and NA server. Easy to trade,reliable buyer. Instant payment menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Angel Eleftheriu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Belinda is not a trustworthy buyer. I wanted to sell 1 million gold on World of Warcraft 2 days ago, he took the money and disappeared. The whole scam was staged very organized, no hint he would disappear with the gold and avoid payment. Do not buy/sell from/to him!

DO NOT TRUST THIS BUYER - HE GOT 1 MILLION WOW GOLD FROM ME AND NEVER PAYED!

Buying ESO GOLD on EU and NA server. Easy to trade,reliable buyer. Instant payment
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Belinda is not a trustworthy buyer. I wanted to sell 1 million gold on World of Warcraft 2 days ago, he took the money and disappeared. The whole scam was staged very organized, no hint he would disappear with the gold and avoid payment. Do not buy/sell from/to him!

Belinda08's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Angel Eleftheriu View Post

Hello,Angel, There must be something wrong with your transaction. I am 100% sure that you have traded gold to someone else.

First of all, my skype username is belindabusiness and belindaservice ,Pls check the username you talked to, I am pretty sure that is not me. Taking gold and don't pay to my guy is not the thing I do for my client.

Secondly,Pls tell me your skype name ,I want to see if you on my skype list or not.

Finally,Pls don't say bad word on my thread post untill you can find evidence
    to prove everything.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope belindabusiness is correct, all profile details as written in your posts here. You had me trade the gold to three different characters, named Dnqz, Eitrikk and another random name. Asked me for a code which these guys provided to ensure that the transaction had been made, got all my details for the transfer and said half an hour. Still waiting...

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cal_el View Post
    Hello. I'm just going to put feedback here. Very good buyer. And not complicated as some others.

Recommended!

Thanks again for the business.
    Thanks very much for your support. Contact me when you need more. Thanks

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xxomen911xx View Post
    Just sold 400k gold. Bought for the best price of 6 different people/sites I talked to and payment was within 5 minutes of me sending the gold. Will be doing business with you really soon, Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vvysosias View Post
    Thanks Belinda very quick and smooth trading and fast payment very great.

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kerank View Post
    Excellent buyer, sold another 150k, very smooth and fast payment.
    Excellent buyer, sold another 150k, very smooth and fast payment.

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kerank View Post
    Smooth transaction, will use again!

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope belindabusiness is correct, all profile details as written in your posts here. You had me trade the gold to three different characters, named Dnqz, Eitrikk and another random name. Asked me for a code which these guys provided to ensure that the transaction had been made, got all my details for the transfer and said half an hour. Still waiting...

Tell me your skype name, I want to add you and talk to you over skype.

There are many scammers trying to pretend to be as me, They made their profile similar as me ,they create skype almost same as me ,they know how to create multiple chars while trading. They use whatever they know,whatever they can to scam people.

Add me belindabusiness or belindaservice and show me evidence/details about the everything .Especially the skype username that you were talking about.

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me your skype name, I want to add you and talk to you over skype.

There are many scammers trying to pretend to be as me, They made their profile similar as

me ,they create skype almost same as me ,they know how to create multiple chars while

trading. They use whatever they know,whatever they can to scam people.

Add me belindabusiness or belindaservice and show me evidence/details about the

everything .Especially the skype username that you were talking about.

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Skype:

New-1 #: belindabusiness
    Full-2 #: belindaservice

Important Warnings:
    Imposter Skype 1: belindaservice. (It is with a dot in the end)
    Imposter skype 2: live:belindaservice (This is not me!Though he has a screenshot of my ownedcored profile)
    Imposter skype 3: facebook:belindabusiness (This is not me ,even it attachs the same photo as me)
    Imposter skype 4: live:belindabusiness (This is not me ,even it attachs the same photo as me)

fluxvital's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, i just wanted to tell that i trade with him since 1 year and he is really Trusted and pay fast, just add the good skype nickname.

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fluxvital View Post
    Hello guys, i just wanted to tell that i trade with him since 1 year and he is really Trusted and pay fast, just add the good skype nickname.
    Thanks so much to tell everyone the truth. I am trustable. I definitely will pay everyone money after I get gold from them. You should add my skype,and be aware of the scammer skype.

My Skype:

New-1 #: belindabusiness
    Full-2 #: belindaservice

Important Warnings:
    Imposter Skype 1: belindaservice. (It is with a dot in the end)
    Imposter skype 2: live:belindaservice (This is not me!Though he has a screenshot of my ownedcored profile)
    Imposter skype 3: facebook:belindabusiness (This is not me ,even it attachs the same photo as me)
    Imposter skype 4: live:belindabusiness (This is not me ,even it attachs the same photo as me)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the truth to tell also! Unless you and your fake accounts have a monopoly on it and are selling it too!

You have many accounts Belinda they are all yours and you scam a few on each while switching to the next one! You name them all the same and then just edit your profile info to prove it wasn't you but someone else.

When we talked on skype all your info were correct as you state them here - after you stole my money and AFTER i posted here and you started replying, the info of that account were changed to other random information so they wouldn't match!

Ask yourself why would an imposter go and change the skype profile information to not match you? If his goal is to impersonate you then it only makes sense that they would match! As they did when we made our transaction! Unless you changed them yourself!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast