PS4/Xbox/PC - PC 4x 268 Gear Score Set Pieces menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dog_Gone's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (92%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS4/Xbox/PC - PC 4x 268 Gear Score Set Pieces

DZ rank ups, all platforms

1-30 : $30
    1-50 : $90
    1-75 : $180
    1-99 : $300

Barrets Chest Farming : $120

1.5 Gearing Package Example : $140

Challenge Incursions

PC:

Falcon Lost/Clear Sky/Dragons Nest : 4x loot

1x Falcon Lost - $12
    3x Falcon Lost - $30
    10x Falcon Lost - $80

PS4/XB1:

]Falcon Lost/Clear Sky/Dragons Nest : 4x loot

1x Falcon Lost - $35
    3x Falcon Lost - $90
    5x Falcon Lost - $140

Previous Custom Gearing Examples:

Or contact me by Email;

[email protected]

The Division Feedback:

I personally have used this service on a continuous basis. The quality of service and personal attention far exceeds that of what is available out there. Furthermore to that you are actually speaking to somebody that plays and understands the game. As a fan of the division I needed help with my DZ rand and skilling up of build. The fellow service owner personalized a package to me and many times threw in freebies without me having to ask for them or question the price. The pricing in itself is extremely reasonable and better than the going market rates. From a delivery perspective they always beat their projected time and better than that they ensure that you build/character is improving rather than just delivering on the agreed to service. One can actually see that they play this game as your gearing matches to those of the best out there when it comes to actual gear and weapon configuration. I highly highly recommend their service and personally will continue to use them going forward.

Just for information perspective I am sitting +250k dps, +80k hps and 11k sp. That in itself should speak to how good these guys are. Got my alt characters booting up now!
    One of the best division leveling services around. Could not have been more pleased with tge professional service both from the support emails keeping me updated on the progress and the speed of the service.

Im that happy with the service im already talking about getting more leveling done.

Do not hesitate to contact these professionals. The service is perfect!
    Hey I would like to recommend dog_gone and their team they go way a above and beyond to help their customers out to make sure that their character in the division is strong and has the best gear for u to solo the dark zone or go against other players in the dark zone and last so u don't get wrecked in the dark zone as well .he has the best team by far that I've noticed that suggest what to do to better your division character I would highly recommend dog_gone and their team u need a service done these guys here are 10/10 when it comes to service for your character. And they also have great discounts as well and will help u out any way possible just message them great bunch of guys . I will definitely be going back to dog_gone and his team for more service in the future A++++++++service . Thanks again dog_gone and team way happy customer here thanks again guys
    Excellent and professional service, I will use them again. They are super quick. I highly recommend them.
    doggone really helped me thanks man for your service it really helped me it took like 2 months to complete this thank you verry much dude
    I purchased a 50-75 Dz boost. It took 1 day, pretty fast and extremely trustworthy.. Would def recommend to others!
    I recommend everyone this service cheap quick great communication and they tell u what u need to become a strong player ,thank u I'll be back again����
    Would like to highly recommend this guy as he knows what he's doing and he's makes sure that it gets completed with satisfaction for the customer me myself I have ordered a falcon lost incursion challenge mode and guys have completed it very quickly. Also their prices are lowest on the market you can find 10/10 !!
    bought a custom dps package from Dog Gone. Price was just right and it was even completed before I expected. I am very satisfied with this service 10/10 would recommend and would use again.
    Excellent and professional service, I will use them again. They are super quick. I highly recommend them.
    Good service that was fast! Ordered falcon challenging 3x!! Will definitely use again in the future. They did also recalibrations on my gear! Good work guys. thx again.
    Really quick and cheap! Cant thank this guy enough!
    Used this service again. Purchased 10 dz levels. Could not be happier. Was an absolute pleasure as always
    went extremely well, fast service and great communication, updated all the time and kept in contact during the process, 160k damage turned into 174k damage. would recommend and i will use again. Quality guy
    Excellent service, highly recommended, A+
    Boosted my characters to level 30, great service! recommended A plus
    100% satisfied finished in less time set ! Communicated with me the hole way recommend to anyone needing fast great and fair prices !!!
    "Honestly this dude is amazing.. He is really good at what he does and can help you in any situation.. CHARGES FAIRLY you wont find better prices and works for you..
    Super fast service! Excellent pricing and they do whatever you ask. Highly recommended to all! I feel safe letting these guys take the reigns. Thanks again!
    DG did some epic quick Dark Zone power leveling for me from 75-91. Great service, great communication =)
    Nice service with a awesome price
    Bought a 53-75 DZ boosting.
    nice service indeed!
    Just purchased a 150k dps package, needed help with uplay account issues and he helped me immediately. Service was very fast (1 day) and gave me 166k dps. Very satisfied and will purchase again. You will not find someone better than his services, provides a range of powerlevels you can choose from. 10/10
    Purchased a DZ leveling service and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Quick and dedicated farmers who wont sleep until your purchase is finished. Highly Recommended and will be purchasing more in the future
    These guys are amazing! All worked fine. Nice service, good prices! Will buy your service again!
    Purchased on 3 separate occasions and each time, it was perfect.
    Just purchased incursion run off him, do not hesitate to purchase! Good price for what you get, very cool dude to talk to and will help in any way he can. I will definitely be purchasing other services from him!
    Just purchased 228 GS package, very pleased with the end product. Second time customer, gave more gear then needed. Very pleased.
    Very fast A+++
    Very fast, very good service
    A+++++
    Great seller , Perfect Service, Faster as i taught , recommending to everyone!
    Great service!
    all clear
    Good guys. Recommend.
    Mhunsta provided an excellent Division Dark Zone leveling service. A++
    Very pleased with service, A+
    For the second time, perfect ! thank you so much
    Awesome, will continue to use.
    Ultra fast and very nice guy; thank you so much
    very professional and delivered the service faster than I expected
    I cant thank this man enough.. very professional.. Very fast . HES GREAT. Safe
    I had no trouble with my purchase recommend it to anyone satisfied A plusssss
    Last edited by Dog_Gone; 01-29-2017 at 11:28 PM.

PS4/Xbox/PC - PC 4x 268 Gear Score Set Pieces
    shaalar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased a 50-75 Dz boost. It took 1 day, pretty fast and extremely trustworthy.. Would def recommend to others!

3. Thanks Dog_Gone (1 members gave Thanks to shaalar for this useful post)
    littlerax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    went extremely well, fast service and great communication, updated all the time and kept in contact during the process, 160k damage turned into 174k damage. would recommend and i will use again. Quality guy

5. Thanks Dog_Gone (1 members gave Thanks to littlerax for this useful post)
    kira_raine's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent service, highly recommended, A+

morozin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boosted my characters to level 30, great service! recommended A plus

Meani's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally have used this service on a continuous basis. The quality of service and personal attention far exceeds that of what is available out there. Furthermore to that you are actually speaking to somebody that plays and understands the game. As a fan of the division I needed help with my DZ rand and skilling up of build. The fellow service owner personalized a package to me and many times threw in freebies without me having to ask for them or question the price. The pricing in itself is extremely reasonable and better than the going market rates. From a delivery perspective they always beat their projected time and better than that they ensure that you build/character is improving rather than just delivering on the agreed to service. One can actually see that they play this game as your gearing matches to those of the best out there when it comes to actual gear and weapon configuration. I highly highly recommend their service and personally will continue to use them going forward.

Just for information perspective I am sitting +250k dps, +80k hps and 11k sp. That in itself should speak to how good these guys are. Got my alt characters booting up now!

Zombiez's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I contacted you yesterday about the availability of a boost in Incursion Challanges.
    Still waiting for your reply .

Dog_Gone's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (92%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats your skype name? I have replied to everyone who has contacted me on skype

Try email me if you are not recieving my skype messages

Email : [email protected]

Zombiez's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tried these guys everything went smooth and and lovely o. I I would recommendnd them for you guys A+ group

BigDogPlayer's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there! How much for a few hours of DZ5/6 farming? Need some gear set and some weapons ASAP.

Thanks

/edit: PS4 -- currently 235k dps, 295toughness, 22k skill
    Last edited by BigDogPlayer; 06-01-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Dog_Gone's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (92%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contact me by email or skype.

Email: [email protected]

Pachkin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service, really quick! bought 228gs pack!

takemein's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI dude....plz check ur skype

Dog_Gone's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (92%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEW builds. NEW meta. Get ready for 1.6 changes! Get your barrets chest + more.

Match pricing competition OR beating it. We have been servicing The Division since it first released! We have never stopped for any reason!