[EU] HM11 Destroyer 705ap PremuimRank 9 (op) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kazikii12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU] HM11 Destroyer 705ap PremuimRank 9 (op)

Hello ,
    I would list everything you need to know about account.

(FOR A SHORTCUT U CAN JUST WATCH THE SCREENSHOTS: DES - Album on Imgur

1- It's 706ap (710 if u open the last slot in the weapon and use the blue gem) hm11 in Windrest server Europe.
    2- premium rank 9 for 17 days left.
    3- Weapon is Legendary Belful stage 3, got 1 taikhan skin and 1 premuim stone for stage 4.
    4- All accessories are maxed out true scoprio/python/yeti. Even belt and bracelet are maxed out.
    5- pet griffin stage 10 and lycan stage 1.
    6- 35ap diamond. 6ap aqua gem. 5ap critine gem. 4ap ruby gem. 5ap perdiot gem. 4 ap sapphire gem.
    7- got about 110 bravery tokens you need 90 for offal of darkness or silence.
    8- all inventory/storage/secondary storage slots are expanded max.
    9- Got alot of mats in inventory and bank. Also got 3 green and blue gems that can be transmuted into heptagonal got 90 mysterious crystal.
    10- The Forgekeepers and Soul warden crafts LVL 4.
    11- level 50 fm with white hongmoon store outfit.
    12- Faction is crimson.
    13- i got 2200 achievements point for any future achievement requirements.
    14- Got all HM/legendary skills. Missing only offals skill(missing 1 offal only).
    15- got alot of honorary you can see that in screenshots.
    16- Alot of outfits i aquired some are rare you can see them also in screenshots.
    If you have any question feel free to ask me in inbox , or if you want to talk direct inbox me your skype.
    SCREENSHOTS: DES - Album on Imgur

[EU] HM11 Destroyer 705ap PremuimRank 9 (op)